She's Back

Giselle couldn't believe it, she saw them. It might have been just a few seconds but she saw them! After all those years. "Giselle?" Alice shook her out of her deep thought.

"Sorry." she apologized and started playing with the hem of her skirt. They were at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, it was the welcoming feast that happened every start of term. The Beauxbatons Palace was much more elaborate than Hogwarts castle. The dining hall was very big with royal blue banners and the Beauxbatons crest on them. The entire hall was lit by candle light and a huge crystal chandelier in the center of the ceiling.

"You've been acting really strange since the Quidditch Cup." Sylvia said worriedly.

"Maybe it's because of those two boys that we saw at the stand." Alice said with a sing-song voice smiling. "I do have to admit they were quite attractive to the female eye. Weren't they?"

Before Giselle could answer Headmistress Maxime stood up and began the announcements. "Welcome one and all to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!" Giselle didn't listen for most of the time she was playing with her food, then one thing sounded like music to her ears.

"Zis year we shall be participating in the TriWizard Tounament at 'ogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Our whole school shall be going to support ze Champion zat will be representing our Academy."

That night Giselle was so excited. She didn't even care that they'd be arriving on Halloween which would be at least two months away. She just wanted to go back and see her old friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa! Look at that!" a little second year exclaimed pointing up at the sky. It was Halloween and Dumbledore had been saying that two other wizarding schools would be coming to participate in the TriWizard Tournament.

A powder blue carriage was being flown by 12 winged Abraxan horses onto the Hogwarts grounds. "Now that's something you don't see everyday!" Fred and George exclaimed as the carriage landed.

"Do you think that's Beauxbatons Academy of Magic?" Hermione asked as she, Harry, and Ron walked to the Great Hall for the Halloween feast that was being held today. "Maybe." Ron suggested.

"Wasn't Giselle transferred to Beauxbatons?" Harry asked. Fred and George smiled at each other.

"Yeah, maybe she's here!" Ginny said excitedly running up to them.

Everyone was in the Great Hall later that evening ready to eat dinner, "When is Dumbledore going to say the announcements!" Ron complained, his stomach had been growling for the past 10 minutes.

"Just wait Ron!" Hermione nagged, before the bickering got any worse Dumbledore stood at his podium and the golden owl had spread it's wings and the chatter died down.

"Welcome everyone to the Hogwarts annual Halloween feast! Before we eat I'd like to say a few words." Ron sighed, then Dumbledore went on about the TriWizard Tournament. "Now I am pleased to introduce to you the lovely ladies and gentlemen of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!" everyone averted their eyes to the entrance of the Hall where a crowd of royal blue uniformed boys and girls were standing. They started their routine, "Bloody Hell!" Ron said as the girls strode into the Hall.

"Is that... Is that Giselle?" Ginny asked, George and Fred looked to a girl with strawberry blond hair tied up into a ponytail. Giselle had grown her hair out and she was significantly taller than before and she had developed curves over the past two years. "Beauxbatons has been good to her." Fred said smirking. "Wouldn't you say George?" George punched him in the arm.

The Durmstrang boys came in and then Dumbledore explained that the champion that won the tournament shall be granted eternal glory, and a thousand galleons as a monetary prize. Unfortunately only students over the age of seventeen could enter in the tournament because of the dangers the tournament brings. "Each student who wishes to enter shall put their name in the Goblet of Fire before this upcoming Thursday." Dumbledore finished finally the feast started.