Action

"Did you two get there safely?" I ask Toshin over the phone and he sighs.

"Yeah, we're fine. Why're you so worried about us going to school?" Toshin asks.

"Something happened on the South Island with a bridge and I wanted to make sure you two didn't get caught up in it." I answer.

"We wouldn't be able to attack whoever got to the bridge first, without yours or Miracle's orders." Toshin tells me and I slightly smile.

"That's right, and if you do, Dad would be pissed at both of you for going against your master's orders. You're lucky that I am nice enough to let those things slide." I remind him and he groans.

"Maren-san, I have to go now. I'm at school, Dallas and I will be walking home with a girl named Nagisa Akatsuki. Is that alright with you?" Toshin asks me and I nodded my head.

"That's fine with me. I'm your temporary master for now, then when you and Dallas become Miracle's familiars, you probably won't have as much freedom." I remind them.

"We know that. We have to go now. Bye." Toshin says.

"Bye." I say then he hung up and I put my phone in my pocket and leaned my head back.

"I should've worn a sleeveless shirt today..." I thought as I grabbed the front of my white t-shirt with black design on it that made it look like graffiti and panted. I was wearing a white t-shirt that had black design on it that made it look like graffiti, denim shorts, my black leather jacket with a hood, short combat boots, I didn't do anything with my hair since it's so short and I have fox ears, and the star of David necklace around my neck.

"Put on your war paint

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down

Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July setting fire to the sky

Here, here comes this rising tide, so come on

Put on your war paint

Cross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-dies

Silver clouds with grey linings

So we can take the world back from a heart attack

One maniac at a time we will take it back

You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start

So dance alone to the beat of your heart

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?

I'm gonna change you like a remix

Then I'll raise you like a phoenix

Wearing our vintage misery

No, I think it looked a little better on me

I'm gonna change you like a remix

Then I'll raise you like a phoenix

Bring home the boys and scrap scrap metal the tanks

Get hitched, make a career out of robbing banks

Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks

"You broke our spirit, " says the note we pass

So we can take the world back from a heart attack