Can't Think of Anything

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I am not feeling it for this episode, I've had a legit week to write this one part, but I can't think of a way to write it. So, just for fun, I have a book called "A Vampire But Not A Vampire Hunter (Hunter X Hunter Kurapika or Killua x oc)" and there's a specific part I want to write in the future, so I wanna give it a try on here. Just a change. Here it is

"I can't believe it, Gon. You're going to actually spend time with your dad." I comment and he nods his head in excitement.

"Yeah! I've wanted to meet Ging for almost forever! I just can't believe this is the moment I am meeting him..." Gon says and tears fill up in my eyes.

"I'm happy for you, Gon. You get to finally meet the one person that you've wanted to find." I tell him.

"But you got to find your parents again, Ari-Chan! Turns out Ging found them and kept them with him, so that when I found Ging, you would get your parents!" Gon says then tears start to fall off of my cheeks then I sniffled. As I began to cry my first tears saying goodbye to someone.

"Ari-Chan, why are you crying?" Gon asks and I punched his shoulder as I looked at him and wiped my eyes.

"Baka, I'm not crying." I tell him then I began to sob.

"I just don't want you to leave." I answer then I impacted Gon with a tight embrace and cried into his shoulder.

"Aria........" Gon says and I sobbed into his shoulder. The tears wouldn't stop flowing. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want this to be my last time seeing him. I was scared that I would never see him again. The first person I met on Whale Island. My first boyfriend. The person I went into the Hunters Exam with. The person that shared the same goals as me. A known Hunter, like me. A Heavens Arena competetor, like me. A Nen user. A Greed Island player with me. A dodgeball companion. My very first best friend. I didn't want to lose the first person who accepted me for me.

"I want you to meet your dad, but I don't want this to be the last time of me seeing you." I tell Gon and I felt his warm tears drip onto my back.

"I don't want it to be either. You're the one person who mattered to me since the beginning." Gon tells me then he sobbed onto my shoulder and I couldn't control my tears. He then began to let go of me then I began to let go of him and we looked at each other with smiles on our faces. He had his gleeful smile on his face. While I had my fangy smile, that showed my diamond like fangs.

"Just promise me one thing." I tell Gon and he nods his head.

"Anything, Aria!" He exclaims and I smiled as I held my pinky out.

"Come back to Whale Island at some point with or without Ging." I respond then he held out his pinky.

"Promise?" I ask him.

"Promise!" He answers then we locked pinkys and bounced them up and down.

"Pinky swear made...Whoever breaks their promise has to swallow a thousand needles. Sealed with a kiss!" We say in unison and pressed our thumbs together. We then let go of each other and I looked at him and he had his grin on his face and I hugged him again.

"Ari-Chan?" Gon asks and I wrapped my arms tightly around him and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Please, come back." I beg and Gon hugs me back.

"I will, Ari-Chan." He assures then we let go of each other and I began to walk away as him and I waved "goodbye" to each other. Then I turned my back and walked towards Loezen, Hisoka, Killua, and Alluka.

"Bye-bye, Sis!" Gon says then I looked behind me and he was already going up the stairs to see Ging.

"Bye, Gon..." I say then I faced forward and Killua hugs me in reassurance and I hug him back.

"He'll be fine. We both know that." Killua assures me then I saw behind him, walking up, a man and a woman. The man had vibrant red hair, emerald green eyes, white t-shirt, a navy blue jacket, a brown scarf, black cargo shorts, black tennis shoes, and his smile with his fangs showing while tears stains his cheeks. The woman with him had silver white hair in a bun, silver eyes, a white fringy pull-up crop top, a black skirt, tan fringy sandals, maroon lipstick, and tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Hey, Fangs."