Magic

"Koujou?! Koujou!" I call out as I knocked eagerly on his apartment door then Nagisa opens it.

"Huh? Maren-Kun?" She asks and I gave her a small wave.

"Is it okay if I use your shower? I woke up late and Miracle is using mine." I ask and Nagisa nods vividly.

"Of course!" She answers.

"Thank you." I thank then I went into their bathroom and got changed out of my sweatshirt and sweatpants and got into the shower and washed my hair quickly. I then got out and put on a matching velvet red bra and panty set then grabbed my black ripped jeans then out them on.

"Nagisa, is Mom home today? I thought she got stuck at the lab." Koujou says and I could hear him get closer to the door then he opens it and I stood there in shock.

"M-Maren?!" He says and I just looked at me as he looked at me up and down.

"W-Why are you here?" He asks then I growled.

"GET OUT!!!" I yell as I punched him square in the nose and he went flying back. I then slammed the door shut on him then put my back to it as my cheeks turned bright red. I would never EVER expect him to be a pervert like that. That asshole.

TIME SKIP TO LATER----

"I don't even feel a bit sorry for you, Koujou. You walked in on me and looked at me up and down." I tell him and he scoffs.

"I told you it was an accident!" He whispers and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"An 'accident', huh? Bullshit." I tell him and I fixed the beanie I was wearing. I was wearing a white tank top that said "SOS", black ripped jeans, black leather ankle heels, a black and red flannel, a black beanie, and my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Why are you hiding yourself, Maren-Kun?" Nagisa asks.

"From what happened when I almost killed a kid and people from school are finding pictures of me of when I used to model." I answer and she nods.

"You used to model?" She asks and I nodded.

"Yeah, for swimsuits, lingerie, magazine covers, and new clothing." I answer and her eyes widened.

"Wow! You do have the body for it!" Nagisa compliments and I slightly blush.

"Thank you, Nagisa. At least you can compliment me without getting turned on." I thank and she looks at me confusingly as I smirked at Koujou then flipped him off. Once we got to school, I was the first person to get off and I saw a girl waiting by a vending machine with a bag over her shoulder. I then decided to walk over to her and she looked at me with fear.

"No need to be afraid of me, sweetheart." I assure her then I leaned towards her ear.

"Are you part of the Lion King Organization?" I ask her and she nods.

"I'm here to be Miracle Mikage's observer." She answers and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why my sister?" I ask.

"She's getting stronger and the Organization is wanting to make sure she doesn't become strong enough to hurt people." The girl answers then I nod.

"Just to make sure of who you are, who are you to the Lion King Organization?" I ask her.

"I am Yukina Himeragi. I am guessing you are Miracle's younger sister on her mom's side." Yukina says and I chuckled.

"You sure do know your information." I comment.

"Maren, we have to go!" Koujou calls out and I sigh.

"Coming!" I call back.

"We'll have to finish this conversation another time." I tell Yukina then I jogged away to Koujou, Nagisa, Dallas, and Toshin. Then we got to school and went our own separate ways, but I stayed with Koujou. I went with him to his locker and I felt something sharp in my shoulder then I stretched and I heard a loud *CRACK* then I groaned.