Kaleid Blood

"Oh, Miracle...have you finally decided to come back to me?" Dimitrie asks and Miracle scoffs.

"Never in a million years, asshole." She answers.

"Then why did you come?" Dimitrie asks.

"Because she knew the most about you, since, you know, you two dated for two years." I answer then I looked at Koujou.

"Why do you sound so melodramatic?" Koujou asks then forks came firing down at him then a girl with white hair, green eyes, a navy blue dress with white dots, red heels, a sword in her hand, and about 5'2 (with the heels).

"Get away from Maren and Miracle right now, Akatsuki Koujou!" Nana says then a man with white hair, green eyes, a white button-up shirt, kaki shorts, tennis shoes, and about my height, tackles Koujou.

"Nana!" I exclaim and I brought her into an embrace and she hugs me back.

"Nana!" Miracle says then she joins in on the group hug then we all let go of each other.

"Maren, Miracle, are you two okay? That nasty Fourth Progenitor didn't hurt either of you, right?" Nana asks us and we both shook our heads.

"So, wait, I can let this guy go?" Mitsuru asks and Nana shook her head.

"He's probably following Miracle and Maren to hurt them. So, leave him on the ground." Nana answers and I hit the side of her head, somewhat softly.

"Ow!" She exclaims.

"You can let him go, Mitsuru." I assure him then he lets go of Koujou and I walk over to him and helped up Koujou and Mitsuru hugs me.

"It's good to see you again~." Mitsuru says and I hug him back then I let go of him.

"Wait, Maren----" Koujou began to say.

"Don't say Maren's name, Progenitor." Mitsuru and Nana interrupt and I look behind me and raised an eyebrow at him.

"He can say my name, you two. I'm fine." I assure them.

"Maren, who are those two?" Koujou asks.

"They are uncle Mizuki's kids. Mitsuru Nori Yonomori." I introduce.

"And his little sister, Nana Mikayo Yonomori. I suggest not getting in a fight with either of them, they can really do damage on a person." I warn Koujou.

"How? No offense, Nana-san, but how can she do damage on someone?" Koujou asks.

"I mean, I get that Mitsuru-san can really hurt someone for how big he is, but how can Nana-san?" Koujou mentions then I look at Nana.

"Oh, Nerine~." I say then Nana's head goes all out of whack as her hair turned into a dark blue almost black color, her eyes turn black, her clothes change into a torn-up black dress, bare feet, chains on her wrists, on her ankles, on her neck, and scars covering her body.

"This is Nerine. Nana's familiar. If one of us say her name or if she conjures her up, Nerine appears." I explain and Koujou looked terrified then I looked at Nerine.

"Sas efcharistó, Nerine. Tha thélame Naná píso tóra. (Thank you, Nerine. We would like Nana back now)" I tell Nerine then Nana was back to her normal self then I saw Miracle and Dimitrie socializing.

TIME SKIP TO LATER----

"That presence earlier...It was Regulus Aurum, wasn't it?" Dimitrie asks and Miracle stood next to him with her hands intertwined with his and I refused to look at her.

"You've heard of it?" Koujou asks.

"Sure. It's the fifth Familiar of Kaleid Blood, Avrora Florestina." Dimitrie answers.