Chapter 6

Omg I am so sorry guys. School's just been a big meanie pants with all the work so far. Anyway, enjoy the past me and her terrible writing. I'll be posting a oneshot about Ai and Kai's past too so I hope you'll check that out! :3

Me: HEY GUYS! Guess what! I'm introducing new characters!

My Sister: Hi! My sister is putting a character based on me in here! She's also putting our friend Tara in there too, but of course we're gunna have different names. My name is Suri Sasaki in the story.

Tara: My name is Tama Suzuki.

Ai: I finally have a supporting cast!

My sister and Tara: Who are you calling the supporting cast!

Me: Calm down! So from now on it's not just going to be AichixOC, there's also gunna be KaixOC and MiwaxOC! But Sarah (my sister), why does your name have to mean princess?

Sarah: Cause I am one!

Me and Tara: Right…

Me: Oh, btw, I never mentioned my name. It's Emily if you guys wanted to know. Anyway, into the story! I do not own Cardfight Vanguard.

In the last chapter:

"I'm going to miss you working here." Misaki said.

"I'll still come and hang out everyday."

"Ai, its Izaki's turn to try to beat you!" Morikawa called.

"Kay!"

After the battle that Ai obviously won:

"Can you sing one more time Ai?" Emi pleaded.

"This is starting to get annoying." Ai complained.

"Just this one last time since it's your last day."

"Fine, but this is the last time."

Ai walked over to the karaoke machine and started to sing.

Chapter 6: New Girls

It was a normal day in Card Capital. Ai was having yet another Cardfight with Aichi when a girl suddenly burst in. She had brown hair that was tied in a loose pony tail on her right side and had purple eyes. She wore a white short sleeved dress and a necklace with a four-leaf clover on it.

"I wanna fight the strongest person in here!" she yelled holding up her Vanguard deck.

Another girl walked in after her. She had short blonde hair and light green eyes. She had a pink turtleneck on and a pair of jeans and a necklace with a star shaped jewel pendant.

"Suri, you need to be more polite!" she sweat dropped.

"Who are you?" Morikawa asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce us." he blonde girl said, "My name is Tama Suzuki and this is by best friend Suri Sasaki." They both bowed.

"You said you wanted to battle the strongest person in here." Miwa reminded them.

Kai stood up.

"I thought Ai beat you the other day, Kai" Misaki said.

"Ai is still having her battle with Aichi. They all looked over at Ai and Aichi.

"Stand and draw. Erase all ties with this world! I ride Stardrive Dragon!" Ai shouted.

"Alright, I'll settle with fighting you." Suri smirked.

"You wanna have a battle with me?" Miwa asked Tama.

"Sure!" she smiled sheepishly, "I use the Bermuda Triangle and Suri uses Oracle Think Tanks."

After the battle:

"You two are really good!" Ai exclaimed after Suri and Tama won their matches.

"Of course, we've been playing since we were 5-year- olds." Suri smiled.

"You lost to another girl Kai." Miwa tried to hold back a laugh.

"You lost to Tama." Kai replied with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, but I wasn't beaten by my little sister too. I don't even have a little sister."

"The national Cardfight Vanguard tournament is coming up. We have spots for 8 people on our two teams." Shin stated.

"All of us should sign up!" Ai beamed with excitement.

-Time skip to after the end of the store tournament—

"So, on our first team, we have Aichi Sendou, Kai Toshiki, Kamui Katsuragi, and Misaki Tokura. On our second team, we have Ai Toshiki, Emi Sendou, Suri Sasaki, and Tama Suzuki. Please give them a round of applause!" Shin announced. The store was filled with applause and shouting."

"Um, Ai," Aichi sounded nervous.

"What is it Aichi?"

"I just wanted to say that um, uh, I like you Ai." Ai's eyes widened.

She gave Aichi a big hug and a peck on the cheek before saying "I like you too Aichi."

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!" Suri, Emi, and Tama all said together. Miwa, Kamui, Morikawa, and Izaki all high-fived each other. Misaki smiled while Ai went red and buried her face in Aichi's chest.

Kai came over to them and said, "I trust you'll take care of my little sister, Aichi."

"Course Kai!" Aichi replied.

Me: So how was it guys!

Sarah: What about our pairings!

Me: Relax, the story isn't done yet!

Tara: Umm… Please excuse them, they fight a lot.

Me and Sarah: SHUT UP!

Tara: See.

Ai: *off in lala land*

Me: AWWW! Are you dreaming about Aichi!?

Ai: No!