Chapter 9

In the last chapter:

As the boys go everyone ice cream, the girls all decided to go on the ferries wheel for the last ride. Ai and Aichi got on first, then Miwa and Tama, and finally Kai and Suri.

"So did you enjoy your day Ai?" Aichi asked.

"Of course Aichi, cause I got to spend the day with you!" Aichi gave her a kiss on the forehead.

With Miwa and Tama:

"Today was really fun Miwa!" Tama smiled.

"I had a great time too."

"The best part was that I got to spend the whole day with you!"

"You really mean that?"

"Yeah!"

"Then will you be my girlfriend?"

Tama smiled, "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Miwa leaned over and game Tama a long passionate kiss.

With Kai and Suri:

"Um... Kai?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to say that I enjoyed spending the day with you."

"And I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend." The second the got that out he covered his mouth. Suri stared at him shocked.

"I don't know what to sa-." She was interrupted by Kai kissing her. She blushed, but kissed him back.

When they got off of the ferries wheel, they all said their goodbyes and went home.

Chapter 9: To the Beach!

It had been a week since Q4 was eliminated from the national tournament. Aichi was always acting so depressed and kept saying it was his fault they didn't make it past the elimination round. Everything was so cheerful before this.

Flashback:

"So what are we even going to call our Teams?" Tama asked.

"How about VF Heart, for Vanguard Fighters by Heart?" Emi suggested.

"Sure and I was thinking about Quadrifolia for the other team." Shin said.

"That's a mouthful!" Kamui shouted.

"Then how about we shorten it to Q4"

"That sounds cool! Then that's our team name!"

"In that case, I'll give my necklace to Kai for good luck." Suri took off her necklace ad put it around Kai. (Remember in the chapter I introduced Suri and Tama, Suri had a four leaf clover as the pendant for her necklace?)

"AW, how cute!" Tama said.

Flashback Ends

Ai arrived at card capital to see Kamui, Kejji, and Ejji supporting the TV screen. By the time they got it set up, the finals were already on. We saw Korin on the screen and Morikawa instantly leaped up.

"Oh, Korin, my darling! You didn't tell me you'd be there! You guys could have at least made it to the finals so I could see my girlfriend in person!" he yelled.

Miwa came in while Morikawa was still yelling and explained why Kai wasn't here. This just made Aichi even more depressed.

"Stop." Ai mumbled while she squeezed her hands into fists. Everyone looked at Ai. "Stop saying you're sorry." she said a little louder. She walked up to Aichi.

SLAP

Aichi fell back with surprises and looked up at Ai. She was crying.

"STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT YOU DIDN'T GET TO THE FINALS, OKAY!? STOP SAYING C*** LIKE THAT! NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING TO THE FINALS AND KICKING THAT B****** REN'S COCKY A**! BECAUSE NO WAY IN HOLY H*** AM I GUNNA LET YOU MOPE AROUND ALL DAY AND PUT YOURSELF DOWN!" she yelled. Everyone was shocked.