Chapter7

In the last chapter:

"So, on our first team, we have Aichi Sendou, Kai Toshiki, Kamui Katsuragi, and Misaki Tokura. On our second team, we have Ai Toshiki, Emi Sendou, Suri Sasaki, and Tama Suzuki. Please give them a round of applause!" Shin announced. The store was filled with applause and shouting."

"Um, Ai," Aichi sounded nervous.

"What is it Aichi?"

"I just wanted to say that um, uh, I like you Ai." Ai's eyes widened.

She gave Aichi a big hug and a peck on the cheek before saying "I like you too Aichi."

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!" Suri, Emi, and Tama all said together. Miwa, Kamui, Morikawa, and Izaki all high-fived each other. Misaki smiled while Ai went red and buried her face in Aichi's chest.

Kai came over to them and said, "I trust you'll take care of my little sister, Aichi."

"Course Kai!" Aichi replied.

Chapter 7: The Triple Date

"HEY, AICHI!" Ai shouted.

"What's up Ai?"

"You wanna go on a triple date?"

"Doesn't the guy usually ask the girl out?"

"Yeah I'm just weird like that. And Suri and Tama really wanna go on a date too."

"And who might they be going with?"

"Kai and Miwa."

"…"

"Aichi?"

"I can understand Miwa, but do you really think Kai wants to go on a date Ai?"

"Trust me Aichi, I'm very convincing."

-Later at Card Capital—

"Alright Kai, I challenge you to a Cardfight!" Ai shouted.

"Why would I fight you again? We all know you're better than me at Vanguard, kay?"

"Then lets put a bet in there!"

"I'm listening."

"If I win, you and Miwa go on a triple date with me, Aichi, Suri, and Tama."

"And if you lose?"

"I do all your chores for a month."

-After the match cause again, I'm too lazy to talk about it—

'Yay, I won again." Ai yelled.

"Kai, you should have known better." Miwa said.

"WHATEVER!"

"Alright, are you okay with this Miwa?" Ai asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." Miwa looked away blushing.

"And you have no choice but to go, kay Kai?!"

"…*blush*"

"Alright guys! See you tomorrow!" Aichi smiled. "You were right Ai, You are really convincing."

"Wait!" Suri yelled.

"Which one are Suri and I going with?" Tama asked.

"I CALL TAMA!" Miwa shouted immediately. Every one stared at him as he slowly sank back down into his seat with steam coming off of his face.

"Then that means Kai is going with Suri!" Ai yelled.

Kai's face went all red and he said "Fine!"