Lucas Imagine

My life hasn't exactly been 'normal' since it happened. I guess you're wondering now what happened.
He was known as the player, he played every single girl in our school. Including me. Except it was different with me. We actually fell for each other, I loved him. But I guess he didn't love me after all.
He was my bully. I have no idea what happened that day. All I know, is that it was just the 2 of us in a dark alley he was threatening me. But it didn't feel like a threat because soon he got closer and closer as I backed up against a wall, he placed his hands on mine wrapping mine around his neck and his around my waist he leaned in and it happened so quickly. He kissed me. But it wasn't a normal kiss because after that the kiss got heated and he started lifting my shirt up and pulling my waist closer to his.

I lost my virginity that night.

I have no idea why he did it. I thought he hated me. But it turns out he only bullied me to get closer to me.

*The next day*
I tried avoiding him but I couldn't. He pulled me into the janitors closet and I started talking "why?" I asked "why did you do it?" He stayed silent "WHY DID YOU DO IT?" I asked again getting mad "because..." he said not continuing "because what?" I ask "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU y/n" I stood in my place shocked to hear the words that came out of his mouth.
None of us said anything for a while.
I broke the silence and asked "why did you bully me all those years if you love me?" He doesn't say anything. I get off the wall I was leaning on and get closer to him "if you loved me you could've just told me....you didn't have to torture me for 5 years" I whisper and put my hand on the door knob but as I'm about to open the door, he speaks "I was afraid." I turn around "afraid of what?" I ask "That you'd reject me because of the stories that you heard about 'the player' that rapes girls and leaves them" he says "but that's kind of what you did to me" I say "I know," he says "but I didn't mean to hurt you" "THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN?!" I say getting mad again "I don't know...I guess I was too afraid to confront you and that was my way of telling you that I loved you" he says "that's bullshit" I say slightly laughing. "Listen to me please. Just give me a chance" he says.

That was the biggest mistake I had ever done. I gave him a chance.

We dated for a while and he kind of proved his love to me but it wasn't enough. He cheated on me a month later. But being the kind of person that I am, I gave him a second chance. He told me he was going on vacation with his family, but instead I found him making out with another girl. He wasted his third chance on the same girl. That's when I broke up with him. He gave me all different kinds of excuses but I didn't believe any of them.
After breaking up, he continued hating me. He would get a girl and start making out with her in front of my locker everyday trying to make me jealous thinking that would work but it didn't.

I never got over him. I fell for him. I loved him. But I guess he didn't love me.

--------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this is sad and shitty but it's 1am, I'm really tired, I have school tomorrow, and I can't really think. Smh.
Comment who you'd like me to write about.