Lucas F. Imagine

This one is for @hartmyblondie
----------------------------------------------
As I was walking down the hallway towards my locker I spot my locker and walk towards it, unlocking it and grabbing my books out. But as I'm about to shut it, I feel someone grabbing me by my shirt and slamming my locker behind me. So, you know how every school has their bully? Well, this is mine.

He locks his eyes with mine making me shiver from head to toe. "Put me down" I say but he just laughs and grins at me ignoring my forced statement "What do you want?" I ask in a quaking voice, "well," he starts putting me down but immediately puts his arms around me slamming his palms against the lockers. "S-" but before he can continue someone grabs him by the shirt and slams him against the locker punching him in the face. Hard. My mouth drops and I'm pretty sure everyone around us is watching.

The fight goes on for a couple of minutes until the guidance counselor comes and intrudes it. "Hey, you 2 stop it right now or you will be going to the principal! The rest of you GET TO CLASS!" He says showing rage in his tone. Everyone immediately scurries except for the bully, the guy that saved me, and me.
The guidance counselor looks at me and asks "Were you part of the fight?" I open my mouth to speak but I'm lost for words. "Just come with them" he tells me. As we walk down the hallway to his office, the bully looks at me madly with his narrow, red eyes, I notice that one of them is bruised from the punch, I don't make eye contact instead I just look down on the floor.

When we finally get to the office, we all take a seat and wait for the guidance counselor to ask what was going on. When he finally does, the saver starts talking "Well, I saw y/n getting picked on by this guy and I just felt the need to help her so I pulled him by the shirt and punched him" he says shrugging. How does he know my name? "Montgomery...why were you picking on her?" The counselor asks "I-I don't know" he mumbles, I shake my head and continue to look down.

*A few minutes later*

"I'll let you off with a warning now, but next time something like this happens you're going to be suspended" the guidance counselor tells Montgomery. Montgomery nods and we all walk out.

"Thanks" I mumble to Lucas "For what?" He asks "For helping me" I say looking up at him. Suddenly, his green eyes lock with mine and I feel some kind of connection. I'm the first to look away trying to ignore the awkwardness.

*3 years later*

Lucas and I have been together for 1 year and a half now. Our relationship grew from being just friends to being girlfriend/boyfriend. "Happy Birthday to you," everyone starts singing to me, I smile as Lucas takes my hand into his and people continue to sing. When it's time to open up gifts, I open everyones except Lucas'. He told to leave it till the end.

Finally it's his turn, he grabs a fancy box and kneels down on one knee "y/n we have been together for a year and a half now and we've known each other for 3 years now. I want this relationship to be unbreakable, I want nothing and no one to come between what we have and ruin it. Will you promise me this?" He says opening up the box revealing a beautiful ring. As soon as he started kneeling down on the ground I covered my mouth in surprise but what I felt was amazing. There were butterflies in my stomach and I felt like fireworks exploded everywhere. I nod and he slides the ring onto my finger. I jump on him kissing him on the lips forgetting everybody else in the room, I smile through the kiss, and as we break apart the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "I love you" "I love you too" Lucas says pecking me on the lips.