Sabrina C. Imagine

She was my best friend since 3rd grade, we met at a haunted house in Halloween. I saw her from a distance with her friend laughing but all of a sudden she gets scared and locks her piercing blue eyes with mines. She was so pretty I couldn't help but go up to her and introduce myself. "Hi I'm y/n" I say starting a conversation "Hi I'm Sabrina and this is my sister Sarah" she replies. Yes I thought they were just friends when I first saw them.

*Present day*
"I still can't believe we met in a haunted house and we just stood in there and introduced ourselves to each other" Sabrina says laughing "Me too remember how they had to come over to us and tell us to leave?" I say laughing along.
We were in her room right now sitting on her beanbag talking and laughing about our memories when were you doing, I'm now 16 to be 17 in august and she's 16 to be 17 in May.
I turn around to face her and we lock our eyes with each other just like when we first met except this time it felt different, it felt better, I had butterflies in my stomach, maybe it's because I like her, maybe it's because I fell for her. I lean in and so does she, our lips are now touching and it felt like we've been kissing for an hour now. She pulls away and I pull away too apologizing "I'm so sorry...I don't know what got into me" "It's okay" she says smiling. I smile back and we continue our conversation.

*1 Year Later*
"Sabrina come on what's taking you so long??" I call her from outside her door. We were getting ready to go to our senior prom. I was wearing a suit, white button up with a black blazer and a bow, with black pants and formal black shoes. She finally walks out and she looks stunning. She's wearing a black lace tulle dress short from the front and low from the back with golden shoes that match her eye shadow. "Y/N you ready?" She says snapping me out of my thoughts I smile at her and say yes remembering what I have to give her "Oh wait I almost forgot," I tell her pulling out a gold corsage from behind my back "it's beautiful thank you" she says hugging me "I love you" I whisper under my breath "me too" she whispers pulling away and taking my hand in hers I smile as we walk down the stairs.
9 years ago I met my best friend. 4 years ago I found out I loved her. 1 year ago I figured out she was the love of my life.