Lucas F. Imagine

This one is for @Killian-13
----------------------------------------
I was walking down the street back home when I bump into someone. "Sorry" I apologize to the male I bumped into. I thought I recognized him as a student in my school but when he looked up I was sure I had seen him before. "Don't you go to John Adams High?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Umm...yeah why? Who are you?" He asks stepping backwards "Y/N, I go to that school too" I say smiling. We talk for a while and as I leave, I turn on my heel and say "Hey, I'm sorry for bumping into you" "It's okay" he says but  doesn't smile back.

*10 minutes later*

"Shit...I didn't get his name" I said to myself when I go home.
"Hi honey" I hear my mum say from the kitchen "Hey" I say back walking up to my room. Half way up the stairs my mum calls me "Dinner is ready, where are you going?" "I'm not really hungry, I'll eat later" I say with an expression on my face.

*2 days later*

As I'm walking into school, I feel someone pull my arm and take me to the back of the school "Hey!" I shout annoyed at the person that grabbed me. When I look up I recognize him as the guy I met 2 days ago. "Sorry, but I need to talk to you..." I open my mouth to say something but when he starts talking I forget everything I wanted to say.

*After School*

"No-" a guy in a black leather jacket shouts "But I have a feeling she can help!" Cameron, the guy I met 2 days ago, shouts back. The guy in the leather jacket shakes his head and walks over to me "What's your name?" He asks me "Y/N" I say looking at him confused "Well, y/n would you say you're strong? Would you say you're capable of protecting yourself? Would you say you're capable of fighting strong people?" He starts asking me questions I don't know how to answer to them. I look at Cameron with a confused look on my face but he just tells me to answer. "I mean...I would say I'm strong but I'm not exactly sure how strong?" I answer "We'll try her" said the man in the leather jacket. I didn't understand anything of what was happening.

*3 months later*

"Y/N you ready?" Cameron asked me before we left. We were about to attack the West Side Serpents because apparently they stole something from us. I didn't realize who the Serpents were until I saw them.

One of them was my dad.

When I saw him, he made eye contact with me and looked confused. He pulled me behind the bar desk and started talking "What are you doing here? What are you doing with them?" "What are you doing with Serpents?" I asked shocked. He didn't answer "Who are you?" I said backing up and running away.

I ran all the way to Topanga's thinking I was alone. But then I heard a familiar voice...Cameron. "Hey, why did you leave?" He asked me confused "I-I-" I couldn't speak I was still shocked at the sight of my dad with people like the Serpents. All I knew about the Serpents was that they're illegal drug dealers and murderers. I couldn't believe my dad is with them but I mean I'm in a gang too...for some reason I was never able to find out anything about them other than their names.

A few hours later everyone comes back and sits with Cameron and I. "What happened?" Asked Mustang, Mustang is the man that I met a couple months ago in a leather jacket, I couldn't speak so I didn't answer.

"Matar seus demônios, mas eu matá-lo?" I said slowly to myself. They all just looked at me confused by what I said. I ran away and never came back.

A few months later, as I was walking to school I bumped into someone I never thought I would ever see again...Cameron. Before I could run away, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall and started to shout at me "Why did you leave? What happened? You know...I actually thought I could trust you!" I was tearing up I couldn't tell him about my dad being a Serpent because if I do then they'll come after me too and I wouldn't want that to happen.
I haven't seen or talked to Cameron since the incident and I haven't talked to my dad either.

Suddenly someone grabs Cameron by the neck of his shirt off of me and starts throwing punches at him as I ran to the side of the building. After watching Cameron and my savor fight they finally finished and Cameron left with his nose bloody and shirt with stains of blood on it. "Hey, you okay?" My savor asks me "yeah I'm fine but are you?" I respond "Y-Yeah I'm fine" he replies "You don't look fine your lip is bleeding and so is your nose" I say worriedly. "I'm fine really" he says smiling.

We walk for a while until we get to school and I take him to the nurse since he was still bleeding. I hand him a pack of ice and he places it on his nose then his lip.

When we leave and go our different directions I remember something "Wait, I never got your name!" I say "Lucas," I smile and say my name "Y/N" he walks up to me and we exchange phone numbers. When I get to school he's the only thing I could think about.

He calls me a couple of times and I call him and we hang out but a couple of months later one of our 'hang out's turns out to be a date when he asks me to be his girlfriend.

------------------------------------------
Sorry I posted this late I didn't have time to write it. But I hope you like it😊
Guys, I'm still taking requests so if you want an imagine just DM me!