Corey F. Imagine

"When will you be back?" "In about 5 weeks..." "But that's too long," "It'll go by so fast you won't even notice!" I was talking to my best friend on Skype when I got a call. I read the contact name and put my phone on silent. "Who was that?" Lex asked "No one," I said, "Just some random number." I smiled. "Okay, well I gotta get going, I have a class in about 10 minutes, I'll talk to you later!" She said "K, have fun. Love you!" I replied. I ended the call and turned on my TV.

*7 minutes later*
I got a call from the same number, I decided to pick up this time, "What do you want, Corey?" I asked, "Why are you ignoring my calls?" Corey asked with a sad tone. Corey had been calling for days now, and he wouldn't leave me alone.
"Tell me what you want or I'm hanging up," I stated. He stayed silent for 10 seconds, so I hung up on him. I know that was a dick move, but I told him I would hang up if he didn't talk. I immediately got a text from Corey.
*Chat* (C=Corey)
C: Why won't you go on a date with me?
Me: Because you know I don't have feeling for you...
C: Well, just go out with me...once. If u don't have fun, I'll leave you alone. Just please...one date!
Me: .....fine, but you promise you'll leave me alone?
C: I promise!
Me: Fine, where to?
C: I was thinking dinner and a movie?
Me: Alright, what time?
C: I'll pick you up at 8pm
*Chat over*
I read the last message, then checked the time. It was 7pm. I went upstairs to my room, changed my clothes, and did my makeup. I wore my high-waisted knee ripped jeans with a crop top and my white all-star converse. I curled my hair, and waited for Corey to call me.
*Ring*
'That's him' I thought to myself. I opened the door and found him standing next to his matte black wrangler jeep wearing a black bomber jacket with a plain white shirt under it, black jeans and white all-star converse. "Wow!" I heard him mumble as I got closer to him. I rolled my eyes and smiled as he opened the door for me.

*During the movie*
I felt a hand on mine, I knew it was his. He intertwined his fingers with mine, I look at him and smile. Maybe, I was having a bit of fun, but I didn't want to know that, so I pulled my hand away.
When the movie ended, we went a restaurant close to the cinema. We walked in and Corey started talking to the receptionist "Hi, I have a reservation in the name of Corey Fogelmanis," the woman at the desk smiled and looked for the reservation on the list in her hand "Yeah, your table is ready follow me please," she said smiling. We smiled back and followed her.
"So..." Corey said breaking the awkward silence between us after he dropped me home. "I...I had fun," I said smiling "YES!" He said said jumping around. I just laughed at him and let him jump around like an idiot.

*More than a Month later*
I see a familiar figure coming out of the airport, "LEX!" I shout running towards my best friend, "Y/N" she says leaving her stuff running up to me. When we jump on each other, hugging, I hear someone laughing behind us and I know who it is.
"Isn't this-" Lexa asks me, "Yeah, it is, we..." I reply but she doesn't let me finish, "OMG, YOUR'E TELLING ME EVERYTHING!" Me and Corey laugh at Lexa while he gets her bags aka the bags that she threw on the ground to hug me.

*At My House*
"So, you guys have been dating for a month now?" Lexa asks crossing her legs on the couch, "Umm...one month, 2 days, 7 hours, 34 minutes, and 20 seconds" Corey says as I open my mouth to reply to Lexa. "Awwwe, how can you not tell me?" Lexa says raising an eyebrow at me , I laugh looking back at Corey who has his arms wrapped around my waist. "I kind of wanted it to be a surprise?" I say smiling.

*5 Years Later*
I walked into my dorm to find an aisle of rose petals scattered on the ground and on my bed with my fairy lights on and the room dark. I walk down the aisle and find Corey on one knee with a box in his hand,  "Y/N, I have loved you for the past 7 years, we've been through so much together and I am so blessed to have met you, to have a woman like you in my life. Will you marry me?" He says opening the box revealing a gorgeous diamond ring. I placed my hands on my mouth in aw and nod my head, saying yes, he stands up and I hug him so tight thinking about how amazing our life would be together.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but it's Summer and I'm not traveling anywhere, so I'll be posting more often.
Btw I'm still taking requests, so feel free to DM me and request an imagine😊