Corey F. imagine

Guess who finally decided to upload?
This is inspired by a conversation I had with my best friend..
Don't take everything in it so seriously.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV
There I was, walking out of the school building going to my best friend and I's spot, that spot was a bench under a tree casting a shadow of the tree on the ground and the sunlight looked as if it were staring us down, shining on us.

I don't want to talk a lot, so I'm just going to get straight to the point.

In the beginning of the year, I noticed a guy I had never really noticed before. We had eye contact a couple of times, caught each other staring sometimes, etc etc. This guy had slicked back hair, wore a beanie over his perfect hair, and had these amazing blue eyes that changed color to a topaz in the sunlight. He was around 5'9, pale skin, and had this amazing body, with a jawline that could cut anything and everything.

Back to the story. My best friend and I sat in under the tree and watched him play football with his friends 'how is his ass so tight?' I thought. I kept staring at him for such a long time that I got a neck cramp. "Y/N," she flicked the side of my forehead, "Jesus christ man, that hurt," I said in pain, "Stop staring at him you're being so obvious, I'm pretty sure he knows you have a crush on him by now.." Y/BF/N said rolling her eyes. Next thing I know, he catches me staring, "FXCK," I curse under my breath and look away as fast as I can, but then being the idiot I am I look again and see him smirking, but then his friends call him and he looks away.

*Bell rings*
"ugh see you in 3 hours," I said as me and my best friend went our separate ways.
All I could think of during class was him, Corey Fogelmanis.

*3 hours later*
There I was walking around school, when I bumped into someone which soon I came to realize was Corey, after that everything went black.

Y/BF/N POV
"I remember how we used sit on that bench and watch him play football with his friends. I used to always tell her to stop looking at him and would try but watching him became a habit-" I was telling a speech at my best friend's funeral before I was interrupted by the man himself who pretty much caused this incident. "What happened?" Corey asked with worry on his face, everyone went quiet, and realization crossed over his face. "Can I say something?" He asked me rubbing the back of his neck, "Yea, sure, whatever," I answered rolling my eyes. When he finally confesses his feelings about my little peach, everyone feels some kind of movement under them and something jumped out...something recognizable... "MY PEACH," I shouted instead of being as shocked as everyone. "Y/N?" I heard Corey say behind me.

Y/N POV

"Corey?" I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "I fxcking knew it, I knew you had something for me all along," I said chuckling and running up to him. "How could I not?" He said kissing me.

The End

----------------------------------
Lamest thing I've ever written but...idk