Sabrina C. Imagine

Here I am walking down the streets of New York City..who ever thought I would be here today. Feels like just yesterday I was walking around school with my head hanging low as I listened to the people around me judge me.

"Shit..I'm so sorry," I say as I look up to find a tall brunette with piercing blue eyes. "Don't worry about it, it's fine," he says as we help each other collect our stuff off of the ground. "No, it's not. I just spilt steaming hot coffee all over your shirt and dropped your stuff," I say with a nervous shivering tone in my voice.

"Have I met you before?" He asks as I pick up my last belonging. "Umm, I don't think so," I reply. He holds out his hand to shake mine and introduces himself, "Corey Fogelmanis," "Sabrina Carpenter," I reply shaking his hand. "Hey, wanna grab some coffee? Other than the one you spilt on me.." he says with a gentle and kind smile.

*30 mins later*
"So Pennsylvania huh? Does that mean you hear the cry baby's hollow? Wait..have you seen Hell's Gate Bridge?" Corey wonders. I just laugh at the irony of the conversation, this tends to happen a lot when I tell people where I'm from, mostly because Pennsylvania is known to have a lot of myths and legends. "No, and no. None of that stuff is really true, at least I hope it isn't. What about you? Tell me about yourself and about California." He starts telling me all about himself, where he grow up, why moved, and so on.

*3 hours later*
"I'm so sorry about your shirt, again.." I apologize to Corey about bumping into him and spilling my coffee on him. "It's fine, really. We wouldn't have met if that didn't happen so thank you," he laughs leaving that cute smile of his on his face.
"This was fun, we should meet again. Call me," he says as we both take different turns. I agree and walk away with a smile stuck on my face as I think about what had just happened. I just met a guy that was actually interested in me and got his number in my contacts.

*7 months later*
"Fuck you Corey, what the hell was I thinking when I said yes to going out with you? You are nothing but trouble, all you do is hurt people and push people away..FUCK YOU," I shouted and slammed the door behind me. I haven't had so many bruises and heartaches since high school, since I was being bullied by a bunch of teenagers. I've given him too many chances, I can't keep watching him get drunk and cheat on me like I'm not standing right behind him. I'm so done with his bullshit.

*4 months later*
"Sab, he keeps showing up at the door and leaving you messages, just talk to him."My best friend tells me. "I can't..I can't face him after everything he's done to me." I said as my heartbeat quickened, "Please, if not for me, do it for yourself, it's the only way you'll get past it." She convinces me. "He's downstairs isn't he?" I ask Sarah.
*10 mins later*
"I believed all of your lies, every single one of your fucked up lies, I watched you kiss other girls like I wasn't there, I forgave you for every mistake you made, I looked away when you beat the living shit out of me, there's nothing for us to talk about, just turn and walk away..I said all that I can say, you made me look like a fool." I said with red eyes and a hurt throat.
"Sabrina, please, just let me explain, I promise I'm better now. Can we please go somewhere and talk?"

*30 mins later at some café near by*
"I went to rehab, I've been sober for a year. I promise I'm better now, I changed. Just give me a chance to prove it to you. Please." He explained everything to me and told me he was willing to do anything just to fix things between us. "I'll think about it.." is all I said before I left.

*Home*
"So? What happened?" Sarah asks me as I throw myself on my bed. "He explained everything, he's been in and out of rehab for a couple of years now and he just got out, he says he's better now and I want to believe him, I really do, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do..I don't want what happened last time to repeat. He sounded so sincere and kind and..it made me think about all the good memories we made together. He says he wants me to give him another chance," I explained. "Then why are you not happy? He's willing to do anything to fix things with you, he even went to rehab. That shit's crazy, I don't think giving him another chance would be the right thing to do but you'll never know unless you try, and even after all the things he's done...you still love him, I can see it your eyes, I can hear it in your voice, and don't even get me started with the way you talk about him-" she starts rambling. "Okay okay I get it. I guess I could give him another chance..I'll talk to him later."

*The next day*
"YES THANK YOU," Corey says and pulls me into a tight hug and kisses me. "Wait, that's not it. I have some conditions-" I say pulling away before he interrupts me saying "Anything, name it, I just want you back," I smile and continue, "we're not picking up where we left off, if we're gonna do this we're doing it the right way. Meaning, we introduce ourselves to each other, we go on a first date, and from there we'll see where it goes, this is your last chance to prove me wrong Corey. Do it. Prove me wrong." "I promise I will. I promise I'll get you to fall in love with me again. I promise I'll never cheat on you again, and I promise everything will be better than ever." He replies holding my hands in his.
"Hi, I'm Corey, have we met before?" He says with a quirky smile on his face, and holds out his hand for me to shake it. "Hi, I'm Sabrina, I don't think so," I reply, shaking his hand, before he asks me to grab some coffee with him.

*9 months later*
"Happy birthday to you," I walked into the room singing to Corey with a small cupcake and a smaller lit candle in it. He laughed and pulled me closer, scanning my body, so close I could feel his bare chest on mine. "Happy anniversary babe," he said after blowing the candle and pulling out a small red box and pulling me onto his lap. "Corey..what is this? You're not proposing to me are you?" I asked as my heart skipped a beat. He laughed and said, "No, just open it." I opened the box and found a ring with 'I love you' engraved on the inside, I also may have teared up a little. "It's a promise ring. Sabrina, I promise that no matter what, I will always be by your side and never let you go. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, and I dare to dream more than I ever have. I believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose, and I'd choose you. In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. You made me a better person, you made me who I am today. No measure of time with you will ever be enough..but let's start with forever. Sabrina, I love you, I always have and I always will." He says with a serious, kind, and loving tone, "I love you too, Corey," I say and pull him into a passionate kiss.

----------------------
Sorry I haven't written or posted anything in a while, and sorry for this shitty, 3am written, imagine.
I'm thinking about writing your requests and dedicating it to whoever requested. Comment what you think.