The King Complex (Yami)

The past couple of days had all been of hard work and barely any breaks. There were just too many projects and tests to even keep track of. Aria was absolutely ready to get home, lay back and relax with her boyfriend Yami. 

She had moved on her own to the city so that she could study, while her parents remained in her home town about a three-hour flight away. She had a cozy little apartment, and since she and Yami started their romantic relationship, the apartment was rarely ever empty anymore. Aria was certain he would already be there, waiting for her, ready to wrap his lean yet strong arms around her in a loving embrace and cover her skin with soft kisses.

All Aria could think of was how much she wanted to run her fingers through his soft spiky hair.

"Yami?" She opened the door, and then closed it behind her. She could hear soft music at a fine volume, knowing instantly that her lover was somewhere around the apartment.

Yet, he didn't answer.

"Yami!" She called out again and removed her coat, revealing her pink shirt and black skirt. She walked over to the living room and saw on the table a couple of plates laid out with a candle in the middle surrounded by some flowers. She let out a smile and a sigh.

"You're back," his deep voice said.

Aria turned around to meet the figure of her lover. She walked up to him and he took her in his arms, and took in the scent of her hair as he did.

"I prepared a little something for you," he said. "I know you've been working very hard lately, so I thought this would be a good idea for you to relax."

Aria smiled and kissed Yami's lips softly. He kissed her back just as gently, and broke the kiss with a smile. 

"Come," he led her to the table and held the chair out for her. 

When Aria sat, Yami brought her a plate spaghetti a la bolognese with chiken and parmesan, and a cup of wine. Aria smiled brightly when he sat down, and he took her hand and stared at her.

"I love you, Aria."

She grinned even brighter and began to blush. She really did have the perfect boyfriend. 

"I love you too."

The two clinked their glasses of wine and began dining. Aria told him about how she finished her projects, how she saved her math exam and how relieved she was to have finally made it through the toughest season of the term. All the way, Yami was just happy to see her calm and at ease after so many days of being stressed.

He watched her closely as she talked; the way she would use her hands when she talked, the way her eyes would shift expressions with everything she said, how her voice would shift in tone. Everything. He loved everything.

Pretty soon, both of them finished dining. The two were completely satisfied, and Aria was not only happy but grateful too. She helped him pick up the table, and then Yami took her hand. He kissed her passionately as the two listened to the soft music, and he placed his hands gently on her waist. Aria kissed him back with a smirk, until he backed off with a sexy little smile of his own.

Without saying a word, Yami started to tug her and took her to the bedroom. He'd even made the bed, much to Aria's pleasure. But before she could either compliment or thank him, Yami began to kiss her again. He was now locking lips with her with more force than before, and she answered slightly surprised. Still, she loved the feeling he gave her, and kissed him back.

As the seconds went by, Yami's strength increased. Aria soon found herself breathing heavily and wanting to gasp for air, but her lover would not let her. He was too busy thinking about ways to please her. His hands went firmly down from her waist to the back of her thighst, and then back up brushing her skin tenderly. Aria gave a soft shiver, and Yami loved that.