Be Mine Ending 1: Valon

Valon

Valon. I don't care if it seemed for a while over there like he had feelings for Mai instead of me. He made it pretty clear with that kiss that he has those feelings for me.

I position myself in front of his door, and hesitate. What should I even say? Maybe I should start by apologizing for my attitude earlier, that I was wrong, mistaken, blind...

The door opens, revealing Valon right in front of me. Oh my Gosh, he's so cute... his nice brown hair, sweet blue eyes, and his toned arms standing out underneath that biking wear...

"(Y/N)..."

"Valon," I begin. "I-I'm sorry about-"

Valon interrupts me by taking me in his strong arms and kissing me passionately. I instantly wrap my arms around him in response, and kiss him back with more love and longing. He walks backwards while kissing me, and when we're both inside his room he closes the door. He doesn't break the kiss for anything, he just proceeds to kissing me more and more passionately.

I run my fingers through his hair and we both let out small moans, until we absolutely can't breathe anymore. We part from the kiss, but I feel the urge to instantly leap back on him and keep kissing him. 

The whole sensation... it's just so intoxicating.

But first, I feel like I have to tell him something.

"Valon?"

He's still catching his breath. "Yeah?"

I chuckle. His thick accent still makes itself present even if it's just one word.

"I'm crazy about you," I say in a sigh.

Valon smirks. He walks clsoer to me, and he cups my cheek. He leans down closer, and speaks to me in barely a whisper.

"I'm crazy about you too."

I can't resist it anymore. I've always longed for this. I wrap my arms around Valon once more, and we share a steamy kiss. He moves forward so that he's pinning me to the wall. His tongue starts to brush my bottom lip to which I gladly grant access. He grabs my lower back to pull my hips closer to his, and with his other hand he firmly grabs the back of my head to lean down and kiss my neck.