Be Mine (Valon/Alister)

(A/N: I know, they're not super popular. But I adore them!! Anyway, this is pt 1, it's pure development of your love triangle with them. There'll be alternate endings for both, which will be lemony :3 Enjoy it!)

Valon <3

And Alister <3

And Alister <3

****

After about an hour of reviewing the entire deck, I've finally finished setting up the best strategy.

Spellcasters. Oh, the word is absolute music to my ears. Now I just put the Orichalcos seal over it, and it's ready to go to the little deck box attached to my belt.

"Cut it out, both of you!"

That was Raphael yelling... that can't be good. Those two are definitely fighting again.

I leave my room to make my way over to the small common room in the halls. And my suspicions were right.

They're at each other's throats, as usual. On the right, the clever red-headed boy with gray eyes is smirking, while on the left, the brown-haired, blue eyed boy frowns at him and takes a breath about to yell something.

I chuckle at the sight. Seriously, they're adorable.

At the sound of my voice laughing, both of them stop in their tracks and shift their gazes to me. I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Are you done?"

Alister scoffs. "Yes. You know I'm not a savage, unlike him."

Valon shoves Alister in response. "Just shut up."

I roll my eyes, and turn around slightly. It's a dimly lit room, but still, I can't risk having them see me blushing. If they saw my weaker side, I'd never hear the end of it (and I mean their obnoxious teasing).

But why am I blushing, you ask? I've been with both of them since I was a kid. We were taken in by Dartz at roughly the same time, and we've become very close. We've seen each other grow older, stronger.

And I won't deny it. Both of them have grown into very attractive young men. Maybe, just maybe, I've been having stronger feelings for them. It's sweet, to feel a good kind of nervousness while being around them, but knowing that I might have to choose one and leave the other sometimes clouds my judgement.