Be Mine Ending 2: Alister

Alister

Alister. He made it very clear with that amazing kiss, and something tells me I knew from that very moment. 

I take the handle of his door and start to turn it slowly. I then stop, thinking it's lack of courtesy to just barge in to someone's room like that.

"Alister?" I say softly.

Instantly, I hear his steps from inside rushing over to the door. He opens it, and looks at me with what looks like releif.

"You came here," he says.

"Yeah," I sigh in reply with a small smile. "I did."

Alister smiles at me, and I don't know if it's just me but I see his smile is somewhat sad...

"Look," I say. "I, um... I realize that I may have made things more difficult than they should have been. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad or worried or-"

"(Y/N), what are you talking about?"

I look at him, puzzled. "I thought you were upset."

Alister's smile widens slightly, only a little. He gently pulls me in to the bedroom and closes the door behind us. He puts his hands on my waist and rests his forehead on mine.

"The girl of my dreams appears at the door of my bedroom," he says smiling, "after I kissed her and literaly fought for her, and you think I'm upset?"

I smile back at him while looking into his gray eyes. Right after that, Alister leans down to plant a loving kiss on my lips. I kiss him back while letting my hands travel up his chest to his shoulders and he keps holding my waist. 

When Alister starts to brush his tongue over my lip asking for entrance, I let him in to deepen the kiss. He lets out a soft, quiet moan when he enters, and the feeling of his tongue brushing against mine gives me shivers. I whimper silently, and press my body closer against his so that there's barely any space between us. 

I notice he's struggling for breath, but he's also moaning more and clearly enjoying the kiss. So am I; I couldn't ask for anything more right now. Alister starts to run one of his hands through my hair and forms a fist, then tugs it gently. I let out a moan that's surprisingly louder than I expected. Seeing that I enjoyed it, Alister tugs my hair again turning me into a moaning mess.

Alister's kiss, his moans, the way he's tugging my hair, it all just turns me on. A lot.

I wrap my arms up around his neck, allowing him to press my body completely onto his and leave no space at all. He continues his magic routine to make me fall into bliss, forget my own name, even forget how to count.

When neither of us can breathe at all, Alister breaks the wonderful kiss and we both breathe in pants to catch a steadier rythm. I feel my heart pounding against his torso and hug him tightly. I take in his pleasant scent and feel him wrapping his arms around me. Then, he brushes my hair away from my neck and starts to kiss it passionately.