DISCLAIMER

QUICK DISCLAIMER:

this book used to be a justin bieber fanfiction but now i've decided to change it and rewrite the whole book. hopefully you guys still like it :)

i've also changed the character's names into Chantel and Elliot!

1. this book contains a very serious abusive relationship. so if you feel like youre very sensitive about this issue, im pretty sure that you wont enjoy this book that much.

2. me as the author; completely aware on how cruel and wrong this type of relationship is and i am not encouraging or promoting or romanticizing an abusive relationship in any way.

3. also i intentionally made Chantel as a weak almost desperate character in this book. i intentonally made her depends so much with Elliot. i know it is odd or maybe some of you even find it wrong and disgusting but it happens in some real life case. i tried to make this story as close to reality as possible so there the reason why i made Chantel so "desperate" and "childish".

4. Chantel has a father-issue which led her to got very attached to Elliot; it explains why Chantel would stay no matter how much Elliot had hurt her. the reason is because Chantel needed a loving male figure in her life and even though he was a monster, he made Chantel felt loved. that's why she stayed

so there ya go! just a little quick disclaimer for you guys before you read this book. and if you feel youre very sensitive to the issue that i wrote or you feel that you might feel uncomfortable, i suggest you to not read any further.

so with that being said, happy reading and thank you!