Chapter 1-the worst first term.

At school...

Marinette was just walking through the halls to go to her locker.

She opens her locker and took out her blue history book.

Chloe comes along and said with an evil grin. "Oooh look Sabrina. Maribrat is going to make history. But what is she making it with you might ask. She is making it with HERSELF!" Chloe laughed evily.

"Oh come on Chloe. Is that the BEST insult you can do today? Sounds like a three year old said that." Marinette shot back.

"UGH!!! You listen and listen good." Chloe said devilishly. "It is not my fault the new principal, Miss Emily switched our locker placement! Whenever I see you here next to me, you better run."

"Whatever Chleopetra." Marinette burned Chloe. Chloe was shocked. Marinette then walked to her classroom.

Marinette walked in her classroom and Chloe tripped her.

Marinette brushed it off and went to her seat. Chloe smiled evily and showed everyone a video of Marinette, failing at making her first bread.

Everyone, except Alya, Nino and Adrian laughed their heads off.

"W-WHAT??? W-WHERE D-D-DID YOU GET T-THAT FROM?!!?!?" Marinette said insanely embarrassed. Chloe did her evil laugh and the bell rang for dismissal.

Marinette ran home bearly crying. Alya followed her.

"Whats the matter sweetheart?" Her mother asked.

"Its Chloe." Marinette explained to her mother and Alya came.

The two girls went to Mari's room when Sabine's phone rang. Marinette slowly walked up the stairs while listening to her mother talk.

"I know h-" she cut off. "But how am i going to break the news to her?"

Marinette has heard enough. She went upstairs to talk to Alya. When they were finished, Alya had to run to an emergancey.

"Bye Alya!" Marinette shouted. "Tikki, what was my mom talking about? What does she want me to know?"

"Whatever it is, you will be happy. Even if it have circumstan-" Tikki said when Sabien cut her off.

"Marinette! Can you cone here for a minute?" Her mother said.

"Coming!" Marinette shouted.

Marinette came down the stairs and saw Chloe with her father by the doorway.

"What's up?" Marinette said, completely ignoring Chloe.

"Marinette, I need to tell you something..."