chapter 8-the sister trip part three (end of DJwifi?)

"Hey Alya. You and Nino are in a room together." Marinette winked at Alya.

"Marinette! Why do you do this to me?!" Alya whisper-shouted

"I am doing this for your own sake. You know you like Nino! This is the time to make your move. I made mine already." Marinette daydreamed.

"Errr...... ok. I'll do it. But ONLY for you!" Alya argued.

Alya and Nino's room were right next to Marinette and Adrian's room.

In Mari and Adri's room... (do you like the nickname for Adrian? I just thought of that.)

Their room was just beautiful. It had one very big king sized bed, an open window view, two closets, two dressing tables, a white washroom, red walls, red carpet and a head-to-toe mirror.

"This is.... beautiful...." Adrian said.

"You are so right. Have you ever seen a more beautiful view than this?" Marinette said to Adrian, looking out the open window.

"Yes..." Adrian looked at Marinette.

"Oh really? What?" Mari pouted.

"Haha. You think I would chose an ocean veiw over you? OF COURSE I MEAN YOU!" Adrian said.

"Oh typical cat." Mari poked Adrian's nose.

"Anyways... I am hungry... I am going to the buffet." Marinette said. "Wanna come?"

"Nah. I'll meet you there in a while." Adrian replied.

With Marinette...

Mari POV

I just walked into the elevator and found herself with Chloe.

Her future step-sister.

"Hey Chloe. Did you like your room?" I asked.

"Yes. It is the most amazing place to be! It is like you are actually on the shore of the beach." Chloe blabbered.

"Well mine is absolutely wonderful." I replied.

"Well I am going to the pool. Care to join?" Chloe asked.

"N-no thanks Chloe. I am going to get something to eat." I said hungrily.

"Take care." Chloe said while I exited the elevator.

OMFG!!! The buffet was like a while building! Sooo many delicious treats. I decided to go for some pancakes.

.. or maybe the cake...

Maybe I'll take both!

Like what is the difference between cakes and pancakes?

"Hello princess." Adrian said walking towards me.

"Hey kitty. I am having a cake dilemma here. Help me out?" I asked him.

He replied, "of course." In fact he did not help at all.

First he kissed my fore head and then he stole my pancakes.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry... but I solved your cake dilemma." Adrian said shoving a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Mow you mave one ming moo meat." Translation: now you have one thing to eat.

"But I still wanted the pancakes." I said. "I'll just eat this cake."

After eating our faces off... we went to visit Alya and Nino.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!!" Nino shouted from the other side of the door.

"I am soooooooooooooo sorry! I-I  don't think I c-can h-handle my a-actions!" Alya yelled.

"Uh oh." Adrian and I looked at each other.

We walked in the room and saw Alya bleeding and Nino passed out on the floor.

"SHIT! They did some SERIOUS damage here." Adrian said.

"Whatever. You take care of Nino while I take care of Alya in our room." I said.

Alya's POV

Cold... dark... blood feels... gone.... What is happening? Less blood flow... knife hurts...

Nino?

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!"

M-marinette?

"Do it for me?"

Voices... floating around.... What do they mean?....

Glasses feel broken... so does my heart...

Marinette again?

"Alya! Please! WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!"

"M-m-marinette...?" I weakly said.

"OH! ALYA!!! I am soooooooo glad you are alive!" Marinette said cheerfully.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"Nino got Cray-Cray and cut you with a knife. You lost a short amount of blood but survived after me cleaning your wounds. I did not want to lose my best friend. I don't know... What... I'll do..... without... my... best friend..." Marinette said breaking up in tears.

"Oh Mari... if I die... kill Nino for me. Please." I said being serious.

"Will do." Marinette said, wiping her tears and pulling me into a huge hug.

"Now if you'll excuse me... I need to go kill Nino for almost killing you." Marinette said.

"AWWWWW!!! You are the best friend a girl could have." I exclaimed.

When Marinette left the room, I went to take a nap.

Nino's POV

I was sitting on my bed with Adrian by my side. He told me I went totally insane and passed out. Suddenly... Marinette burst through the door.

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Marinette raged. She had a sharp knife in her hand... *gulp*

Before she could of reached me, Adrian acted fast.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! COOL YOUR ROLE MARINETTE!" Adrian yelled trying to keep Marinette away from me.

"You.... I will kill you when I get the chance..." Marinette glared, showing my middle finger.

What the fudge?

What is wrong with Marinette this week?

I know she is going to be a step-sister and I know that she worries for al-

........I am a big FAT STUPID IDIOT.

I still can't believe that I almost killed Alya...

... even though I love her....

Ok! Nino! This will be an exciting story. Anyways next part will be soon. Byee!