chapter 9-your mother is what?!

Mari's POV

It has been  only five days and I have never seen Chloe ever since we talked five days ago.

I can't believe I almost killed Nino for real.

And showed him middle finger....

Anyways... I was sooooooooooooooo bored, so I called my mom.

"Hello?" Someone asked.

"Hi mom! How Is everything over there?" I asked.

I never realized that mom was not the one talking into the phone.

"Uhhh...... who is this..?" The person asked.

"Marinette. Your daughter." I said. "Who is this and where is my mom?"

"Oh! Marinette. Andre here. Umm... your mother is busy EATING." Mayor Andre asked. "Oh! Um... Marinette, can you get Chloe? I need to speak with both of you."

"Sure." I replied.

After Mari got Chloe...

"She is here." I asked.

"Daddy!!!" Chloe squealed.

"Hey sugar plum. Uhh... girls... the weeding is moved to... tomorrow." Mayor Bourgeois said nervously.

"What? Why?" Chloe and I said in unison.

"Marinette's mother is...

Pregnant..."

"....... my mother is what?!" I yelled.

"Her mother is what?!" Chloe yelled.

"They say it is bad luck to have a baby before marriage. So you girls have to leave now for the marriage tomorrow." Andre said.

"Ok. Ok. We'll see you in a while..." I said.

"Chloe, go tell mis bustier that we need to leave the Celestial. I'll go tell the others." I ordered.

Chloe was out of the room in a blink of an eye.

Adrian's POV

Well Nino is still insane. He keeps drinking!

This is not like him.

Marinette, you've broken my friend.

"Guys!! I have some good news and bad news." Marinette said bursting through the door.

"What is the good news?" I asked.

"The good news is that my mom is pregnant." Mari said.

"What's the bad news?" Nino asked.

"The wedding it tomorrow. Pack all your stuff. We are leaving now." Marinette ordered.

"B-but what are you going to tell miss bustier?" I asked.

"She knows. Now pack up!" Mari then rushed me.

Ok, ever since she heard that she is going to be step-sisters with Chloe, she has been ordering everyone recently....

What is happening to my princess?

Marinette's POV

Ok so we have finished packing and Chloe and I have to leave our paradise to see a wedding.

"Hey Mari! Are you finish packing?" Adrian said.

"Yeah..." I said. Suddenly, a thought about graduation hit me like a bullet bill from those Mario games.

"Adrian? When is graduation?" I asked.

"Friday. Why did you ask?"

"Oh... Ok... after all this drama, I lost track of- wait... FRIDAY!?!?! THIS FRIDAY!?!?! THE ONE THAT IS IN THREE DAYS?!!??!?!?!" I freaked out.

"Yes... but why are you freaking out?" Clueless Adrian said.

"Dude. Bro. I did not pick out my outfit yet bro." I sounded like Nino for a minute there.

"But aren't you a designer? You can make a gorgeous dress for yourself. You can even get it free." Adrian chuckled.

".... oh...." I smiled nervously. "I already found an amazing design but the calculation says that it takes three and a half days to complete."

"Hm...... maybe my dad can help you. He is Paris' famous designer."

"You might be smart for once silly kitty."

"But there is one flaw. He may be busy... I am not sure..."

"We will try our best."

The plan was set.

My mom is having a baby in nine months.

I am going to have a little sister/brother.

My mom is getting married tomorrow.

My worst enemy will be my step-sister.

I am getting married in two months.

What universe am I living in?

Mari, you are living in the milky way. You are having a wonderful life. Wish I could be like you. Anyways guys. Time to leave. See you guys later! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜