chapter 7-the sister trip part two

The next day...

Marinette was finally already to go. She threw on a purple and green cold-shoulder top and a ripped denim shorts. She put her hair in a side ponytail and she grabbed her sunglasses.

"Where are you going to sit?" Tikki asked.

"Alya. I don't want to be in first class without my bestie." Marinette said getting ready to leave.

"Ok Marinette. I thought since you and Cha- er... Adrian was cool with each other and you would sit with each other." Tikki said.

"Wait... what?" Marinette said confusingly.

"Oh nothing..." Tikki smirked.

Marinette kissed her mom goodbye and ran out to a limo.

"Wait! Marinette, Mayor Bourgeois is staying here for a while until the hotel is fixed up. Is it ok if he use your room to sleep in for a while?" Sabine said.

"Sure maman. See you soon." Marinette said.

"Well Marinette. I hope you are sitting with Lady-blogger. Because only Sabrina and I always sit in first class together." Chloe said.

"Well duh Chloe. I won't go in first class without my bestie." Marinette said.

"So just because I am your future-step-sister I can't be your other bestie?" Chloe said playing with Marinette for the FIRST TIME.

"N-no! I did not mean anything like that! I ment that you and Sabrina was sitting in first class. So I thought that I'd sit with Alya." Mari explained.

"Ok..." Chloe said.

At the airport...

"Well well! Someone is looking like an angel." Adrian said while he was walking with Nino and Alya towards Marinette and Chloe.

"Well of course I look fantastic Adrikinns. Because that compliment was coming from you." Chloe tried to flirt with Adrian.

"Oh yeah. You look great too Chloe." Adrian said looking at Marinette.

"Gurl when did you start keeping secrets from me?" Alya complained.

"I started when you and Nino started going out." Marinette said.

Nino blushes and Alya puts on her angry face.

"Marinette!" Alya exclaimed.

"Relax. I am just kidding!" Mari giggled.

On the plane...

"Hey, why aren't you sitting with Chloe?" Alya asked.

"Are you kidding? I won't go in first class without my bestie!" Mari replied. "But I am feeling for cake now..." (I am really feeling for cake. And it is 10:40 pm by me!)

"Dont worry gurl. I will stay up with you for the whole trip." Alya PROMISED.

Five minutes later...

Mar's POV

Well it has only been five minutes off land and Alya snores like a pig.

Anyways... even though he was right behind me, Adrian and I were texting each other on the phone.

Ad: hey I found one thing what Alya and Nino have in common.

M: what is it?

Ad: they both snore like pigs.

M: OMG that is SOO true! 😂

Ad: yeah... what do we have in common?

M: well I guess... we both love what my mom bakes.

Ad: lmao 😂😂😂 true.

M: you are obviously obsessed with my mom's croissants.

Ad: yeah... hey umm.. about the question... is it a yes?

M: umm... ok.

Then from the back of my head I heard Adrian whisper-shouted "Yes!"

"Well I see that you are excited." I said sarcasticly.

"I am." Adrian said with a smirk.

Then we started to text about the detailes.

After a while, a slight turbulance shook the plane, awaking Alya.

Alya's POV

Whoa! That small turmbulance felt like something huge.

Anyways, I had to go to the washroom. I asked Mari to let me pass to go to the washroom.

When I came back, a surprise was awaited for me in my seat.

Marinette and Adrian were taking selfies. TOGETHER.

Marinette! How could you keep these secrets?! Oh yeah I almost forgot. She forced me to sit with Nino.

Next thing I know is that people will be shipping DJwifi. (Oh Alya. People are already shipping you.)

Normi POV

Alya sits next to Nino while he was listening to his beats. He never even noticed Alya! How rude!

Then after a long while, the students were finally at The Celestial. The most popular resort in La Huerta.

"Line up with your group and you will be assigned to rooms on a private floor." Miss bustier said.

"Miss! Can my group get the floor above Marinette's?" Chloe said.

"Ok Chloe." Miss Bustier said.

Since Marinette's group was the first group, their group got the romantic floor suite because Adrian was not in Chloe's group. So Chloe took the tropical suite.

Every suite had two beds. Which means that only two people in one suite.

"Hey, Alya has a little crush on Nino. Can I get a hand?" Marinette whispered to Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Mylene and Adrian.

"We'll take a room together." Rose said with Juleka.

"Yeah, and mylene and I would take a room too." Ivan said.

"Well then it's just left with you and me." Adrian said.

"Ok. At least they are forced to share a room." Marinette winked.

They all went to the floors they were asigned. Chloe's group was first and then Marinette's.

Well guys... sorry to say but it is the end of this chapter. 😢 but don't worry! Chapter 8 will come out soon. Stay tuned! 😉