chapter 14-our new life

It has been nine months since Sabine was married, Chloe and Marinette became step-sisters and never had thier double wedding. But it was time for something important...

It was time for Sabine to have her babies. AKA Marinette and Chloe's baby sisters/brothers.

Yes. Marinette's mother found out she was having twins. Sabine was in the hospital, not ready to give birth.

"Mom? How are you doing?" Marinette asked as she and Chloe walked on the hospital room.

"Oh darling. I am ok. It was a long ride but this is just the beginning of our new life." Sabine squeezed her REAL daughter's hand.

"Oh mom." Marinette giggled.

"Hello? It is me and Adrian. Can we come in?" Mayor Andre asked.

"Sure." Sabine giggled.

"Hello ladies. How are you?" Adrian said.

"Well most of us are ok." Marinette giggled.

"Marinette!" Sabine yelled. "... uh oh...."

"What's wrong?" Marinette asked as her mother's grip tightened.

".... my water just broke." Sabine smiled.

"Oh! Uh... girls.... and Adrian... go wait outside!" Andre tried to stay calm.

"O-Ok!" The three rushed outside and saw Alya and Nino sitting in the waiting room.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Adrian asked.

"We just arrived because of Alya's grandmother. She got a heart attack. What are you guys doing here?" Nino asked.

"My mother is having the babies now!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Girl! You are getting sisters/brothers/brother and sister!" Alya exclaimed.

"Well we gotta wait for about an hour until we can see them." Nino said.

"This will be a long day." Chloe complained and pouted.

One hour later...

Marinette and Chloe was pacing back and forth, worried about their mother. A doctor then came out of the room.

"Doctor? Can we see our mother now?" Marinette asked.

"Sure. Go right in." The doctor replied.

"Thanks." Chloe said. "Mom!" Marinette exclaimed as she opened the door.

"Come in girls." Sabine's soft voice summoned the two girls. "Meet Jackson and Jason."

Two baby boys were being held in Sabine's arms. One had blue eyes and the other had brown. Now they know how to tell the difference.

"Awwww!" Marinette and Chloe exclaimed.

"This one is Jackson," Sabine looked at the blue eyed baby. "And this one is Jason." Sabine looked at the brown eyed baby.

"Can I hold Jackson?" Marinette asked.

"Oooh I wanna hold Jason!" Chloe jumped like a little kid.

"Sure." Sabine laughed.

Sabine gave her daughters the new borns.

"These are the most adorable babies in the world, Sabine." Andre said sitting next to her.

"Not picking favourites but I like Jackson more." Marinette said.

"I have a feeling that this is the start of a new life." Sabine said under her breath.

And that's the end. Really hope you enjoyed this book. Took so long. But it was worth it.