chapter 5-the sister trip part one

I just want to say that the prom day was sooooo boring so I decided to skip it. Let's continue.

Marinette was walking to school.

She was early this time.

During class, Marinette ignored Adrian for the whole session. Nino and Alya was not there so Miss Bustier placed Marinette next to Adrian.

"Ok class. I have an announcement. Actually, two! Chloe and Marinette are going to be step-sisters in one and a half weeks and to congratulate them, we are going to take a trip." Miss Bustier said.

"Where are we going miss?" Asked Rose.

"We are going to La Huerta to spend five days. It is a private island from what Chloe's father bought for us to go. Before you go, you are divided in two groups. Marinette's group and Chloe's group." Miss Bustier said. "I will be saying one or two. If you are two, you are on Marinette's side. If you are one, you are on Chloe's side. Now lime up."

Marinette's group

Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Mylene, Nino, Adrian and Alya.

Chloe's group

Kim, Max, Alix, Sabrina, Lila, Nathaneal.

"We have our groups, see you tomorrow at 11." Miss Bustier said.

Everyone rushed home to pack. Marinette was excited but not excited to go with Chloe to first class. Marinette decided to go where Alya would sit. While Marinette was packing, a tapping noise was heard. Marinette went out on her balcony and saw Chat, reading something.

"Hey kitty. What'cha reading?" Marinette asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Just writing something for m'lady." Chat replied.

Marinette blushes underneath her skin.

"So what's up?" Marinette asked.

"Well Agreste is going on a trip which means I need to go with him..." Chat said. He muttered under his breath, "if that makes any sence."

"Ohh...... Ok... well, there is not enough time for a super hero to carry around a civilian all around Paris just because-" Marinette said when Chat cut her off.

"Because what?" Chat asked, hiding his frown.

"Because... that civilian likes the superhero..." Marinette exposed her love for Chat.

Chat could not believe his ears. His heart was racing. His princess was in love with him all this time.

"Marinette..." Chat said.

"Hey, um... I heard that Ladybug is not going to be in Paris either." Marinette tried to change the subject but failed.

"I don't care about Ladybug right now!" Chat exclaimed.

Those words echoed through Marinette's head as Chat was obsessed with Ladybug.

"Mari.... me." Chat said.

Guys... take as long as you want to find out what Chat really ment. 😉 BTW check out this awesome song!

Anyways, BYE for now!