chapter 10-wedding day

The next day...

Mari's POV.

Well Today is the day. My mother is getting married to the mayor.

Yippy. (Sarcasm) but at least I will be with my fiance.

Technically boyfriend. Not an official proposal.

So the day that I be Chloe's step-sister. The terrible day is today.

Yes. My life was over two and a half weeks ago. But this is going too fast.

Time to get ready for the wedding!

Normi POV.

Marinette and Chloe were finished dressing up.

They both wore pink and yellow short-sleeve gowns with a lace pattern in the front and shoulders. They both wore silver heels and tiaras matching thier gowns.

The bride wore a beautiful sleeve-less dress with a sparkly white belt around her waist. She wore beautiful silver shoes. A Vail as long as her night-blue hair. (I not sure....)

"Are you ready mom?" Marinette asked.

"Y-yes." Answered Sabine.

Everyone stood up for the bride to walk down the isle. Marinette was giving her mother away, since her grandfather couldn't make it.

The theme? Pink and yellow. Both girls' favorite colours.

After the marriage stuff and yada yada yada, the real party began.

First it was time to dance.

Which is obviously Adrinette's time to shine.

Everyone were dancing until the "toss the bouquet" game or whatever came along.

The rules in this game are simple. The bride tosses the bouquet and the single girl have to dance with someone. Then the groom have to toss the thing (I literally have no idea what you call that.) And the man who catches it, has to dance with the girl who caught the bouquet.

Sabine threw the bouquet and Alya caught it. Then Andre threw the thing and Nino tried not to get it.

But unfortunately, it landed on his head.

That still counts as a catch.

Stubborn Nino groans and went towards Alya. He hesitated but then looked at merciful Marinette who had to suffer from being, Chloe's step-sister.

He did it for Marinette. Then alya entranced Nino. She was so good that Nino could not escape.

"Well... let's hope they will stay together this time." Adrian said.

"Haha. Yeah. If he breaks her heart, I will break him. And I am for real." Marinette chuckled.

Nalya (DJwifi) were dancing and then they joined Adrinette to eat dinner.

"Hey Marinette. Looks like we are FINALLY step-sisters. Curse this day." Chloe said.

"CHLOE. We are family now. Don't mess up my life. Or I will mess up yours." Marinette... uhh... insulted...?

"How could you POSSIBLY mess up my perfect life? I have a best friend. I have a wonderful boyfriend. I finally have a mother." Chloe blabbed.

"Wait... boyfriend?" Marinette pouted.

"Yeah. Didn't you hear? The news is going all around the school." Chloe explained.

"Oh really?" Marinette started to get a little angry.

"Yeah! He is here right now." Chloe called het boyfriend.

"Hey Marinette." Adrian said.

"W-what? Adrian is your boyfriend?" Marinette cried a bit.

"No! I was over Adrian a week ago. I am talking about Nathaneal." Chloe said.

"Oh thank God!" Marinette said under her breath.

Adrian placed his hand around Marinette.

"Oh Mari. You thought i would date a she-devil? No offence Chloe." Adrian said.

"None taken." Chloe smiled.

"Oh. I wasn't thinking." Marinette said.

Then Chloe and Mari went their separate ways.

Marinette went outside to talk to Tikki, but curious Adrian could not stay away from his beloved girlfriend.

Mari's POV

"Tikki, I have this weird feeling..." I told my little kwami.

"Whatever it is, sad or happy, I will support you." Tikki said.

"Ok... Tikki.... I want to tell Adrian." I nervously said.

"....... ARE YOU INSANE MARINETTE?!!??!!???" Tikki yelled.

Adri's POV

I was quietly walking outside, following Marinette. Then I heard her saying, "Ok... Tikki.... I want to tell Adrian."

Who is Tikki and what is Marinette hiding from me...?

"....... ARE YOU INSANE MARINETTE?!!??!!???" A high pitched voice yelled.

Wait... Plagg told me about Ladybug's kwami... she was small, high pitched and has Marinette's eye colour....

I looked at them and saw the exact description for her.

I kinda freaked out at first. After I calmed myself, I rushed back inside.

It was time.

Mari's POV

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO TELL ADRIAN THAT YOU ARE LADYBUG?!" Tikki yelled at me.

"Well... over the three years, I have been getting to know Adrian. But know it feels.... like everything we talk about is... personal. And he even told me he is chat noir." I explained.

"Well technically, you found out." Tikki, pointing out the obvious.

"Anyways, do you get the point?" I said.

"Yes Marinette. You can tell him." Tikki nodded.

I happily nodded and rushed inside.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Gabriel Agreste said.

Wait... GABRIEL AGRESTE?!!?!?!