e l e v e n

"Were you talking to that Ramona chick?" Rob asked when I returned back to our room.

I really didn't want to talk about what had just happened, but it was probably best that he knew about it.

"Abigail knows we left." I said. I watched Rob's face go from shock to anger.

"How the fuck-"

"Hell if I know. She claims she saw us leave while she was taking some stroll around the neighborhood, but who the fuck just walks around in the early hours of the morning. I know her way too well. She's just not that kind of person." I said.

Rob sighed. "Well is she gonna rat us out or what?"

"I hope not. Besides, even if she does, it's not like they'll think that Ramona is harboring us. For God's sake, they don't even know who she is."

Rob relaxed when I said this, then patted the spot next to him. "Well, are you going to join me or what? It's actually pretty comfy."

"Don't try anything Rob Miller, or else I'll slit your throat." my cheeks burned when he began to laugh.

I climbed into bed next to him, trying to put space between us. "You know you don't have to be so far from me, right? Look, I'm not the type of guy to just-"

"Okay, I got it. Don't make this anymore awkward." I said, moving close to him.

Rob wrapped an arm around me, and pulled me closer. I swallowed hard. What was he trying to do?

"Rob," I breathed. "Uh-"

But I was cut off by his lips landing on mine. This kiss was different from the last, and full of passion. In a way, I kind of wanted to rip his clothes off, but screwing around in some stranger's house was not the way I wanted to lose my virginity.

Not while they were home at least.

The kiss seemed like it was never going to end and I found myself gripping Rob's crotch. I wanted to see just how badly I could tease him. I had never been in this position before with a guy, and I figured it would be fun to play around with Rob.

He moaned my name and I blushed. His tongue somehow found its way inside my mouth. My heart raced. I couldn't let this get too out of hand.

I gripped again, and suddenly Rob was on top of me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Did I want to stop now?

I probably should've, but I didn't.

He kissed me again, and I pulled away, biting his neck softly and kissing him.

When his hands came towards my pants, I knew we had to stop, but just before I could stop us myself, the door opened.

"Hey guys I figured you'd like some-"

It was Ramona coming in with a tray that had food on it, she dropped it when she saw us. "What the hell!?" she screeched. I really hoped the loud sound wouldn't wake up Mallorey.

Quickly, Rob moved from on top of me, and I rushed towards Ramona. "I'm so sorry. We-"

"I'm not stupid. I know exactly what you two were doing. Screwing around in my house. What is wrong with you? Weren't you just in an accident? I'm no expert-"

"It's not what you think." Rob cut in.

"Then what is it?" Ramona asked. Maybe I was being a little ridiculous, but I felt as though what we did wasn't her business, but after all, we were in her house.

"I-I-It's my fault." Rob stammered, trying to find the words. "She wasn't in the mood, but I just couldn't-"

"Look, I don't need to know the details, but if you want to stay here, there won't be any of this."