p̶̵̡̱̟̼̩̈ͦͨ͡͠ú̧̹̺̮̣̿ͪ́̕̕͠r̸̝̹̃̀e̸̛̥̦ͣ͊̅̃ͤ́̕͟ ̢̬̉e̺̬̣͙ͪ̏̔̾͘̕͟͟v̝̍̾̋ͨ͏i̱͚̙̟͈͂ͪ͝ľ

Strong Shadow had known that the new brother was odd, but that didn't stop him from worrying when he turned into a Light Creature.

    The false king, that damned puppet master, had grabbed the poor thing and hauled him to who knows where. The pack around him surged in anger. Their brother had been kidnapped!

    "We kill them!" Suggested Brave-Warrior, "No more stalling, what if they take another?"

   Flower-keeper seemed to shrink, clutching her wilted lily in terror. "I want Wilson back!" She cried tearfully. Fire-starter comforted her.

   Strong Shadow snarled, pacing in angry circles. "We can't fight the False King." He muttered. "Not yet. Especially tonight, when the bad Queen is out. She'll be demanding a sacrifice, no doubt."

    One of the shadows, Small-Silence, made a motion to suggest hiding. Fire-starter nodded in agreement.

   "We need to get home." She looked around as if the bad Queen was around any corner. "We've already lost Old-one and Metal-heart."

   Strong Shadow felt grief pierce his soul, and he shook his head. "I hate them. Light Creatures take everything. First our home, and now one of our Younglings?"

   Small-Silence nodded in agreement. Fire-starter sighed.

   "What's this? The shadows are out? What an easy hunt."

   The pack jumped in fear, as a female voice joined the conversation. A woman made of darkness stepped out from behind the trees, her face lit with cruel mirth.

   "Run!" Strong Shadow shrieked, as the shadows scattered into thier dimension.

   He would have escaped if Small-Silence hadn't been snatched up by the evil woman. The pack leader scrambled to save him, grabbing the wriggling Shade in his grasp and tossing him far away. Strong Shadow felt claws pierce his shoulder, as the bad Queen held him to her.

    Small-Silence made a move to go back for Strong Shadow, but the elder snarled. "Go!" He screamed, using the last scraps of his magic to send the Youngling into the Safe Dimension.

    "You're a fool to save that scrap of nothing." The demoness smirked devilishly, squeezing the thrashing shadow so that he had no chance to escape. "It will result in your death!"

   Strong Shadow swiped a claw over her nose, his maw a grisly sneer. "Do your worst, bitch!"

   The woman gazed at him with hate, but eventually dissolved into a gloating smile. "As you wish."