1

<Yuri>
Edited

Every second, every moment. That sentence repeats in my head countless of times.
'Yuri Plisetsky had the unforgettable eyes of a soldier'

I slip on my blue suit jacket and put half of my hair up. I could hear my grandpa rushing me, tell me to hurry up for the wedding. I chuckle and walk down stairs meeting my much older grandma.

"Ah Yura! You look great. Now lets go we don't want to be late!" He rushed me to the car, I kept on telling him to calm down or he'll hurt himself but he didn't listen like always.

I look out the window seeing people walking, laughing, smiling, kissing, running and many other stuff. But I don't do those stuff I probably will never. I dedcated my life to ice skating. I already won 2 GPF, Yuri won the year after I won my first won, and this year... he won. I was proud but we didn't communicate. We just lost connection.

The car stops and I noticed we are in front of the church. I get out and so does my grandpa. I walked to the back room to day hi to the grooms. I then got in postion. I was supposed to walked down the red carpet with Mila, and so we did.

After all the marriage stuff. Yuuri and Viktor were married. They kissed happily making me wish I had a relationship or even just a friend. I sigh and stand up and notice a familiar slick back messy hair male. I took a deep breath gathering all my courage and walked up to him.

"Hi Otabek.."