6

Edited
(For readers)
Before I edited it my old cringy self jumped right into the smut. So I changed it a bit that its a week later so hopefully thats better.
--
"So are we dating..?" That question ranged through my head as I looked at Yuri's piercing green eyes. My mouth twiched upwards. I took one of Yuri's hand into mine tangling them together. Yuri looked down at our hands.

"Yes." He looked back up with a big smiling on his cute pale face. He giggled, yes he fucking giggle and jumped into my arms happily it feels so great having the person you love in your arms.
♡♡♡♡Week Later♡
(Smut warning)

Yuri has been teasing me non stop. He been super sexual and I don't know if he's joking with me because when I try to go to the big step he tells me he's not ready. So just to be in case he finally does want to do it, I am now in the store buying condoms and some lube. I look through the flavors. Wait, port cutlet flavor? Victor should buy that for Yuuri. I look through more and just got a banana flavored one because who wouldn't want a banana flavored something on a banana, if ya know what I mean. I go up to pay at the cash register and give the lady the stuff.

"That's 699.12 RUB" ha 69, oh and wait there's more. Rub. I love Russia gotta make the short way RUB. Okay please excuse me. I paid for the stuff and walked out the door, going back home.

I walked in seeing Yuri cooking some food, in only hIS BOXERS AND A APRON. OH JEEZUS IMMA GET A BONER. Okay calm down Otabek. I take a deep breath. "Yuri I'm home." He turns his head and smiles.

"Welcome home Beka." He turned off the stove and walked up to me giving me a deep kiss on the lips. I wrap my arms around his slim waist pulling him closer. He let out a soft moan making me hard. I bit my lip and kissed him roughly and hungrily. As we kissed I removed the apron and suprisingly he let me. We separted and he smirked. He pulled me into his room. Suddenly taking off my jacket and shirt. Making my face red. He pushed me onto the bed and put himself onto of me, kissing down my chest making me groan. I let go of the bag making it flop down onto the floor.

I flipped me and Yuri's potion pinning him down. "I came prepared." I removed both of our lower half clothes. I grab a condom from the bag and rip it open with my mouth. I take it out and slip it onto my fully erected dick. I can noticed that yuri is embarrassed. I take out the lube and put some on my finger and some on Yuri asshole. He shivered from the coldness hitting his hot body. I enterd my middle finger, making him sqirm.

"I know it feels weird but it'll get better." I entered my second finger thrusting both of them in and out. He lets out a soft moan, making me noticed he liked this. I smirked, after that we went on 4 rounds and slept