3

<Otabek>
(Edited)

After the wedding I went back to Kazakhstan with my little sister. The next day when I got home, I sat down my parents.

"Mum and Dad... I found a please in Russia which is beautiful and great education. I have a friend who lives there and he said I can move in with him... I wanted to ask permission to take Ivy with us to Russia..." my mum looked at me and sighed.

"Well I think it's okay but I don't know what she wants. How about you call her down." I did what she said and called Ivy down. She came and we sat her down.

"Ivy how would you feel living in Russia, with me?"

<Yuri> °a week later°

I was anxious and excited to see Otabek and Ivy. I really missed my first friend and I'm glad I get to spend time with his sister. I then heard the airport loud speaker,

"The plane from Kazakhstan has landed. Get your bags in row 3" I dashed to the waiting area where everyone was holding signs for their family and friends.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a very smiley face, "m-may I get you're autograph?" She handed me a piece of paper and pen. I nodded and smiled, I wrote my signature and a little sentence. After that I turned back around and noticed Otabek trying to find me. I called out his name and he came walking to me. What confused me was that Ivy wasn't there.

"Where's Ivy?" I asked worried that something happened to her.

"She didn't want to come, because she knew she would miss her town and family so she stayed." He explained. I made a 'o' shape with my mouth and offered to carry some of the bags.