5

Edited
--
<Otabek>

Our lips moved perfectly together, it wasn't passionate full of lust or anything. It was just all love. Then it struct me, I just had my first kiss, and with my crush since we were young.

We were then interrupted my a door slamming open and a off key singing voice, "Yuri~ I brought fo--" the person who was Mila then stopped when she noticed my arms around Yuri's waist and our lips a bit swollen. "Oh hell nah, you do not touch my lil bro like that." She storm towards us and seperated us, "get your dirty ass hands away from my baby bro, you perv" she then cradled yuri in her arms. Just the look in Yuri's face shows that he's embarrassed.

"Oi Mila stop! He wasn't doing anything dirty to me." Mila let go and gave me that, 'if you touch him in any dirty way I will slit your throat open and make you drown in your own perverted blood' look. I shivered as she slowly placed the bag of food onto the table still giving the same look. She then slowly walked to the door.

Her expressions changed quickly and she smile and waved, "bye bye! Have fun" she again gave me that look, "but not to much fun." She then left making me feel relaxed.

"Ugh, she's such a cockblocker. I'm sorry about her..." he sat down onto the couch patting the space next to him for I can sit. I sat down and he look at me. He pushed his blond bangs behind his ear and blushed. "Otabek do you like me?"

His pale face started to turned red making me smile from all of his embarrassment. "Of course I do, I don't just kiss anyone." His lips twiched upwards.

"Then are we dating..?"