9

~Otabek's POV~
I got a message from Yuri that he was coming to Kazakhstan and to blow up a mattress. I did what he said and thought. I sat on my couch just thinking. 'He was just in a coma why is he coming here right after he wakes up? We haven't even talked for 3 months..'

~Yuri's POV~
It's now or nothing. I stood in front of Otabek's door. I raise my right hand and knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds I see Otabek open the door. A smile appeared on my face and I jump on top of him, we fell down laughing.
"Beka..." he said softly as I looked at his face. He put a confused face,
"Is that a nickname for me?" I nodded and smiled. I got off of him and we both stood up. "I'll call you... hmm... Yura."
"I like it!" I said hugging him tightly.
"I have a question." I look up at him. "You just got out of the hospital... why did you go straight to Kazakhstan?" He asked. My face turned red and I looked away. I felt my heart break. I'm in love with him. I wish that dream was real... I then heard foot steps coming down the stairs.
"Brother... is that the Yuri Plisetsky you always talked about and you cried because he was in a c-" he covered her mouth and blushed.
"Yes that's him.." he said his face getting darker. I noticed that the girl looked like Ivy in the dream. That's pretty weird...
"Hi. What's your name?" I asked with a smile. Otabek removed his hand from her mouth and she smiled,
"I'm Ivy!" She answered. Holy shit that's some crazy shit there.
"Ivy can you leave me and Yura alone?" She nodded and went to her room.
"So you cried when you found out I was in a coma?~" he looks away blushing and nodded slowly.
"You didn't answer my question.." he said.
"I just wanted to see you." I said kinda lying. "Also it's because..."

"I love you"...