8

Its dark. Whimpers and sobs can be heard. It stays like this for 5 minutes until I finally have the strength to open my eyes. First I see a white ceiling, I can hear someone call out my name and then another voice calling for a doctor. I move my head to the right, meeting my grandpa's eyes who was sitting in a chair, holding my hand.

"Gran-p-pa?" Thats all I could let out. I thought he was dead. I'm so confused...

"Yes Yurochka, it's me. How are you feeling?" I missed his voice. I weakly sat up causing my head to throb. I look around the room noticing Mila and Sala. They have been together after the GPF, I'm glad they are still together. I then noticed Viktor and the Piggy. Who didn't see was, Beka.

"What happened? Where's Beka?" I screamed the last part. Well I tried. My vision started to blur and I felt warm tears slip down my cheeks.

"Yurio don't yell, you're going to hurt your voice." I heard Viktor say.

"Yurio, you got into a car accident last month, you've been in a coma since then." The pig explained. "And Otabek visited the first week, but then he needed to go, because he coach forced him to. But I'm guessing he isn't doing that well."

"Grandpa... I need to see Otabek."

--

I've been out of the hospital for a day and I have a flight to catch tonight. I'm going to Otabek and confess. I know it's sudden but this coma made me notice something and that is, that I like Otabek.

"Yurochka are you sure you want to go, you just got out of hospital." Grandpa asked.

"Yes,"