11

~3rd Person~
Otabek was chasing Ivy trying to get her phone since she took a picture of them kissing. Yuri was just sitting in the couch chuckling. After awhile Otabek gave up and sat on the couch trying to catch his breath.
"You have low stamina." Yuri joked, putting his hair into a bun. Otabek laughed softly from Yuri's joke. He put his hand on Yuri's and blushed. Yuri held his hand and felt his heart skip a beat. Otabek was trying to get some words out of his mouth but he hesitated. That was not like Otabek at all. He usually was direct like when he told Yuri if he wanted to be friends. Yuri looked at him confused blushing from the face Otabek was making.
"Y-yura... d- my b-bo...-" he sighed and gave up after saying that. Yuri blushed knowing what Otabek was going to say.
"I would like to be your b-boyfriend" he stuttered saying the last part blushing darkly. He thought that he would never get to say that word 'boyfriend.' It was completely different, he barley even said 'friend.' Otabek had a smile that Yuri never saw before. He smiled as well from the beautiful sight of Otabek's smile. They both leaned close to each other and their lips touch giving a little peck. They then pulled back and chuckled. Ivy was recording them, of course, in the background.

"I love you beka."

Sorry for the late update I just have been a bit busy! Btw thank you for 70+ votes and 500+ views!!