Chapter 5

It was the weekend and Taehyung was going to go on a shoot a few towns over so he had to leave Jungkook alone until Yumi came over. While Taehyung was in a van with the crew Jungkook waited patienly for Yumi.

After an hour Jungkook gave up and called Yumi's cell but no one answered. Sighing he texted her a "where are you??" and decided to call again.

Around 2pm a good 5 hours late Jungkook got a call from Yumi. He quickly answered and tried to hide his anger.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked sighing loudly.

"She isn't going to make it." A voice said and Jungkook knew it wasn't Yumi's voice, it had a very noticable American accent.

"Is this Liam?" Jungkook asked clenching his fist.

"Yes, now leave my fiance alone. We don't need a mistake ruining our future." Liam said harshly before hanging up.

Jungkook was in shock, how could Liam first of all get Yumi to say yes to marrying him, second of all call Minguk a mistake and third of all have the nerve to tell Jungkook this over the phone?

After a good thirty minutes of thinking Jungkook called his mother, a number he was shocked he even still had.

"Jungkook?" His mother answered shocked.

"Hey, be honest with me. Is Liam at the house with Yumi right now?" Jungkook asked and he heard his mother sigh.

"Yes, but this is her choice you can't force her to leave him..." Ms. Jeon said quietly.

"I'll be over soon. If she is going to leave Minguk to me without even asking me if I am capable of taking care of HER child then I want HER to say it to my face." Jungkook said before hanging up.

After that he texted his makeup artist Celsi who agreed to watch Minguk for him. After she came he thanked her instensly and left to go to his mother's house.

Meanwhile Taehyung was getting his hair styled while Crystal texted someone on her phone. She seemed shocked about something and she turned to Taehyung.

"Does Jungkook have a good relationship with his mother?" She asked and that startled Taehyung.

"Why?" Taehyung asked his nerves tensing.

"He just didn't seem like the type to be close to his mom or anything but Celsi said she is watching Minguk while he visits his mother." Crystal said seeing how worried Taehyung was making her go silent.

"Is something wrong?" Crystal asked worrying about the younger boy because of Taehyung's reaction.

"I don't know." Taehyung responded quickly texting Jungkook.

Whatever you are doing, don't be stupid and I'll visit you when I'm back from the shoot.

Jungkook arrived at his mother's house in record time and without even knocking entered the house. He walked into the living room shocking Yumi and Liam.

"I told you we didn't want him back." Liam said anger clear in his voice as he held Yumi's hand painfully tight.

"I just want Yumi to say to my face that she wants to be married to you and never see Minguk again because she isn't going to just ditch her baby and still get to visit him, ever." Jungkook said staring into Yumi's eyes as she stood and faced him.

"I... want to marry Liam and never see my child again." Yumi said but her voice wavered and she still called Minguk her child proving that she was lying.

"I will protect you if you say no to him right now." Jungkook whispered causing Yumi to widen her eyes but she knew she could trust her big brother.

"Promise?" She whispered back.

"Promise." Jungkook responded.

All the whispering annoyed Liam so he stood and pulled Yumi back.

"So is it settled?" He asked annoyed.

"Yes, we are over now get out." Yumi said her voice somewhat strong.

Liam stared at her in shock and instinctively raised his fist. Before he could do anything Jungkook pulled Yumi behind him and took the punch.

"Leave." Jungkook said but Liam just punched him again.

Jungkook hit him in the crotch and elbowed his face before telling him to leave again. This time Liam agreed but said he would be back.

Jungkook turned and saw Yumi crying so he hugged her tightly. He insisted that she should stay with him to help with Minguk and that way Liam can't find her easily and if he does they will go to the police.

They packed and drove to Jungkook's in silence until he finally spoke.

"I'm proud of you Yumi." Jungkook said causing Yumi to look at him in shock.

"Why? I'm just a 16 year old girl who got knocked up and tried to ditch her baby twice." Yumi said guilt in her voice.

"No, you're a young girl who made a mistake and tried to run from it but did the right thing and came back." Jungkook said smiling at her.

Yumi smiled back glad she had Jungkook as a brother, she wouldn't know what to do without him.

Once at his apartment he paid Celsi who insisted it was fine but he forced her to take the 40 dollars and showed Yumi the guest room. It was bland all white and gray but it was a room she could call her own.

During the week Minguk would still sleep in Jungkook's room so that Yumi got plenty of sleep for school but during the weekend she had to be responsible for him. It was a good plan and Jungkook was happy she was able to stay with him and be apart of her son's life.

Jungkook was laying on the couch with a bag of ice on his face when someone knocked on the door. Yumi answered the door but instantly let the person in telling them that Jungkook was in the living room.

Soon Jungkook felt someone sit in front of him so lifted the bag of ice just to see a panicked Taehyung.

"You did something stupid didn't you?" Taehyung asked his breath minty and his face still shining from the makeup from the shoot.

"I did the right thing." Jungkook said removing the ice to show Taehyung his busted lip and bruised cheek.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked caressing Jungkook's cheek with his thumb.

"I was protecting Yumi from Liam and now he can't hurt her." Jungkook said nodding confidently.

"YOU KILLED HIM?" Taehyung yelled making Jungkook giggle.

"NO! I just told him to F off and elbowed his face because he hit me twice." Jungkook said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Oh. Is she staying with you now?" Taehyung asked moving to sit with Jungkook on the couch.

"Yeah, she is taking care of Minguk now but I'll still take him during the week." Jungkook said smiling but he stopped when it made his lips hurt.

"You're going to have issues with work with the lip and bruise." Taehyung said worried Jungkook would be fired or something.

"Celsi saw me when I got back and said she would just only schedule me for the fighting and bad boy image shots until they healed so it's okay, but we probably won't be together since you'll be doing the cute and classical shoots." Jungkook said frowning.

"Do you like working with me that much?" Taehyung asked chuckling.

"Hey, you're fun to be around." Jungkook defended blushing wildly.

I'm sorru this is poopoo

1233 words :D