Chapter 37

Okay, so this is going to be longer and I feel weird saying sorry for that but I heard that some people prefer shorter chapters so.. sorry? XD

The group had been working endlessly for the next comeback. They debuted with just a single, this would be their first full album and they were excited to have an album put together instead of various singles that don't correlate.

Each member was writing a song of their own, from their heart about whatever they decided. Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook would all have choreography to go along with their song while the others were not required to dance but still had to move around the stage comfortably.

"So, who wants to play their song first?" Namjoon asked as they all sat around a table with a computer.

Each of them had their song ready, but no one had heard each others songs, not even the couples.

"I'll go first, it might need some explaining but I'll explain it after." Jungkook said taking the computer and putting his track on.

The Title showed and Taehyung nodded at the name, Begin catchy. By the end of the song everyone was frozen each with glossy eyes and open mouths.

"So... Uh, I wrote my song about you guys... And how much you mean to me..." Jungkook said awkwardly looking at the table to avoid everyones gazes.

"That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard... It was so emotional." Yoongi said shocked with how well the younger one composed the lyrics and beat.

"Thanks, it wasn't easy to get a dance to fit with it so I wish I wrote an easier one." Jungkook said chuckling.

Taehyung hugged him form the side and smiled.

"I love you Kook." Taehyung whispered making Jungkook smile.

"Alright, I want to hear Taehyung's." Jungkook said picking Taehyung to go next.

"Fine..." Taehyung said still somewhat shy about his piece but he none the less put it on.

His was called Stigma.

By the end of the song Taehyung had fresh tears on his cheeks as well as Jungkook and Hoseok. Everyone was amazed at how Taehyung was suddenly able to hit high notes but no one wanted to be the first to talk.

"Taehyung, do you really feel that way?" Jungkook asked quietly but the room was so silent it was as if he yelled.

"I should have went with you, or when you didn't come back gone to the bathroom to find you... I could have easily stopped everything and everything would be okay." Taehyung mumbled rubbing his eyes with force.

Jungkook took his fist away from his eye and held it in his hands.

"You did the right thing, and everything is okay. I'm okay, you are okay and this band is okay. I don't cry anymore, so I don't want you to cry either." Jungkook said kissing each of Taehyung's knuckles.

"That was cute... I just wanted to ask when you suddenly went from Mr. Deep voice to Jimin." Yoongi said chuckling as Jimin punched his arm.

"A lot of practice." Taehyung said chuckling as he looked at them all.

"Sad song, but very good." Jin said smiling motherly toward him.

Taehyung nodded glad they approved of it.

"I choose Yoongi." Taehyung said smirking as Yoongi paled even more if that was possible.

"Oh. Well uh, sure." Yoongi said visibly nervous as he turned his on.