Chapter 51

Sorry this took so long, things have been pretty intense at my house..... Like World War 3 up in here XD my sister is being a baby and she hates me and lives at home and is super mean so I haven't been cominng home until like 10pm rip sleep XD (She is 23 btw so idk why I'm being targeted I didn't do nothing ya hoe) Anywayyyyys Basically the last chapter but I will a chapter for each ship and where they ended up before I put the book as complete.

It had been a week since Yumi's Funeral... 2 weeks since she died.  Jungkook was getting better, not perfect but better.  Of course he missed her but he has learning to cope.

"Jungkook are you ready?"  Taehyung asked.

"Yeah!"  Jungkook called back.

Today was the bands 1 year anniversary so they were doing a V-Live to celebrate it with the fans.  Everyone crowded togehter on the couch with wide smiles as the stream started.

"Hi everyone!!  Woah, I still can't believe it's been a year!"  Namjoon said smiling.

"Let's do a Q and A!!!"  Hoseok suggested.

Everyone nodded before the comment section went wild. 

"Okay, Jungkook.  What color are you dying your hair next?"  Namjoon asked reading the comments.

"Hmm, i don't know but I'd like to go back to black again."  Jungkook said smiling.

"Oh for Taehyung!  Do you ever think about going back to modeling?"  Jin asked.

"I get a lot of offers and I liked modeling but this has always been my dream and you all are my family.  I will always thank Seonchul Industry for taking such good care of me though!"  Taehyung said earning a sigh from Yoongi.

"So sappy."  Yoongi muttered earning a slap from Jungkook.

"Whatever."  Taehyung mumbled smiling at his 'family'.

Everyone laughed as the stream continued and embarrassing stories were told.  It had been a good year and Bangtan had many more to go.

"Hey Jungkook... Want to go on a date tonight??  It's been awhile."  Taehyung asked slightly nervous.

"Of course!  I'll get ready."  Jungkook said smiling.

They spent the night laughing and walking around a garden exhibit.  Taehyung stopped by a fountain with a nervous smile.

"I know we are both young.. And marriage would cause issues with Bangtan's schedule and future but can we exchange a promise?  A promise to one day marry or at least always stay together?"  Taehyung asked shocking Jungkook.

"T-tae...  Of course!!!"  Jungkook squealed losing all his man pride without a care.

Taehyung smiled showing Jungkook the ring.  It was silver and just a simple band but on the inside the word Bangtan was engraved and on the other side the word Taehyung was engraved. 

Jungkook smiled quickly kissing Taehyung noticing that Taehyung had a matching gold one but with Jungkook engraved on the side.

After they exchanged promise rings they held each other and watched the sun set and their future begin before returning for the night.

(Will be posting the first chapter of my new book soon so keep an eye out!!)