Chapter 46

(Warning, this one of the last dramas in the story)

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked kneeling beside Jungkook.

"Wrapping Minguks birthday present." Jungkook said smiling.

He had gotten him a small play guitar. Hoseok smiled as Jungkook's phone rang.

"Hey." Jungkook answered putting the phone on speaker so he could continue wrapping.

"Hey Jungkook... I hate to bother you especially since you just finished your musical... but I'm starting to worry." Hi-Ju said.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked pausing in his present wrapping staring st Hoseok with fear filler eyes.

"There is a lady who... keeps coming by every night insisting she is Minguk's mother and saying she wants him back...". Hi-Ju cried.

Hoseok widened his eyes in shock feeling like he wasn't supposed to be in the room as tears filled Jungkook's eyes from anger.

"Keep Minguk inside...  I'll come tonight and talk to her."  Jungkook said his grip on the tape tightening.  

"Thank you..."  Hi-Ju said before hanging up.

Hoseok stood up and left the room to find Taehyung, he felt like the other would be the best person to be with Jungkook right now...  After checking around he realized Taehyung was still filming his drama so he went back into the room.

He saw Jungkook laying on the ground whimpering as he began to shake slightly.

"Jungkook... Jungkook!"  Hoseok yelled dropping to the ground and scooping the younger into his arms like a small child.

"Hobi... I'm really... I'm really scared."  Jungkook managed to cry out.

"It will all be okay...  You have to calm down and breathe..."  Hoseok coached hugging him and rubbing his back soothingly.

"I'm tired of dealing with her but I can't just leave it to Hi-Ju it's my sister..."  Jungkook mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"I know it's hard and it's not fair...  Maybe she will finally be willing to listen to you tonight?"  Hoseok comforted smiling at Jungkook who slowly nodded.

After finally calming down Jungkook left ready to make sure Yumi listened to him this time.  After he left Hoseok quickly called Taehyung.

"When will you be done?"  Hoseok asked impatiently, he was worried about how nervous this was making Jungkook.

"Just finished but Hobi I'm so tired... What do you need?"  Taehyung asked sighing.

"Do you know where Minguk lives?"  Hoseok asked ignoring Taehyung's yawn.

"Yeah why?"  Taehyung asked starting to sound serious.

"Jungkook is going there because Yumi is demanding to have Minguk back.  I don't know details but just go he needs someone..."  Hoseok said thinking back to how fragile he looked crying on the floor.

Taehyung didn't respond before ending the call.  Hoseok sighed knowing that meant that he would be going to Jungkook so his worries died down a little...  Not much however so he left and called Jaebum who was able to calm him down with funny stories and sweet talk.

Jungkook sighed as he saw Yumi standing in the driveway of Hi-Ju's house.

"Yumi."  Jungkook said causing her to turn and face him.

"Jungkook!  I'm... I'm ready.  I can be a mom now..."  Yumi said rubbing her stomach.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he realized that she... she was pregnant again...

"Yumi you gave up your chance of being Minguk's mother.  I don't know how you found him but you have to stop and leave.  He isn't yours to raise anymore."  Jungkook said sternly swallowing thickly.