Chapter 7

Had a really rough day, so I'm going to try writing some fluff instead of resorting to angst :D Comment and vote I love you guys (I know I don't have a lot of people who like my stories really but the few that comment honestly make my day)

Jungkook was leaving Minguk with Yumi for the night as he prepared for his date with Taehyung.  He was super happy since he had fallen for the elder almost instantly.  As Jungkook was brushing his teeth Yumi began to pester him.

"So, what are you two love birds doing tonight?  Besides each other..."  She said snickering as Jungkook choked on his toothpaste.

"Yumi!  I don't know what we are doing but it is NOT each other!"  Jungkook yelled feeling flustered.

"Okay okay!  Calm down!  Hurry up and get ready you have 10 minutes."  Yumi rushed him before leaving the room.

Jungkook changed into a tight pair of white jeans with a rip on one knee before deciding on a simple black Tee.  He pulled on a red leather jacket and his red converse before running a hand through his messy but styled purple tinted hair.

He took a deep breath as he heard Taehyung's voice in the living room along with Yumi's.  Jungkook entered the room and smiled at Taehyung who was playing with Minguk who was giggling.

Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at the baby before seeing Jungkook and instantly blushing.   The younger one always looked stunning to him.  Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung checking him out since he was busy checking out the elder himself.

Taehyung was in a black pair of skinny jeans with black converse and a deep blue V neck shirt wiht a black zip up jacket.  His hair was still an orange hazel color but it was styled up slightly and Taehyung smiled gorgously at the younger one.

Yumi laughed at the two checking each other yet and left the room before they started to get any more weird.

"You ready to go?"  Taehyung said breaking the staring fest they were having.

"Y-Yeah."  Jungkook stuttered clenching his fist at his stutter.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and led him out of the apartment.  After a 10 minute walk Jungkook was by Taehyung's truck.  Taehyung held the door for the younger one before going and getting in the drivers seat.

"I was thinking we could go see a movie?"  Taehyung said but it sounded like a question.

"Anything is fine with me."  Jungkook replied his voice light as he stared out the window at the dark city.

Taehyung drove quietly as Jungkook hummed along to the song on the radio when suddenly a song came on causing Taehyung to smile and laugh.

"What's so funny?"  Jungkook asked and Taehyung just smiled at the road.

"I sang this song for a judge pannel to go to a singing school."  Taehyung said sighing at the memory.

"Sing it for me."  Jungkook said and it caused Taehyung to blush but he did love the song.

He waited for the chorus to come back and he began to sing it with perfect harmony.  He joked around at the rapping parts but nailed the singing impressing Jungkook.

"What song is this?"  Jungkook asked seeing how well the elder knew it.

"It's Don't tease me by Speed."  Taehyung answered smiling.

"So, why did you chose to be a model instead of a singer?"  Jungkook asked curiously.

"I didn't get into the school."  Taehyung said casually.

"How you're so good!"  Jungkook exclaimed shocked anyone could turn him down.

"Somethings happen for a reason Kook."  Taehyung said while squeezing Jungkook's hand he was still holding.

Jungkook smiled bringing their hands up so he could kiss Taehyung's.

"I'm glad somethings happen."  Jungkook said blushing as Taehyung smiled happily.

They arrived at an open lot where Taehyung easily backed into a parking spot using one hand which impressed the younger one but he kept silent.  

"We are watching a movie in a parking lot?"  Jungkook asked confused.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's confused face while caressing his cheek.

"It's a drive in theater, just follow me."  Taehyung said getting out of his black truck and leading Jungkook to the bed of it.

Taehyung jumped up and sat in the bed of the truck before motioning for Jungkook to join him.  Jungkook took his hands and jumped up next to him.

"I've never been to one of these."  Jungkook said looking around in amazment.

Taehyung giggled at his cuteness and put his arm around him.  The movie began to start so the two stayed quiet watching the title appear.  

A train to Busan

Jungkook smiled since he knew Taehyung picked this because Jungkook always talks about the actor in it, Gong Yoo.

The movie played and the two slowly leaned back in a laying postion.  At some point the two ended up spooning while watching the movie.  After it ended Jungkook had wide eyes and was left with many thoughts.

He couldn't wait to go home and google theories for if a second one would ever be made.  He looked over and saw everyone had left and it was just them there.

"Tae..."  Jungkook said and Tae hummed a reply.

"Thank you... For helping me with Minguk in the very beginning.  You had no reason to care seeing as we didn't even really know each other but you did anyway."  Jungkook said his voice a whisper as if he was scared if he spoke louder the elder would shush him.

"I'm glad I cared because there are so many beautiful things about you to care about."  Taehyung said laughing as Jungkook squirmed from the cheesy words.

"Should we leave now?"  Jungkook asked and Taehyung thought for a moment.

"Wanna stay at my place tonight?"  He asked and Jungkook nodded assuming he would just text Yumi and ignore her annoying pestering over it.

"Then sure, lets get ready to watch my favorite show."  Taehyung said sitting up.

"What's your favorite show?"  Jungkook asked as he got in the truck.

"Coffee Prince."  Taehyung answered as he buckled his seatbelt.

"GONG YOO!!! YAY!"  Jungkook cheered happily tapping his feet like a child making Taehyung smile widely.

"Yes, Gong Yoo."  Taehyung chuckled driving to his apartment.

Tbh Jungkook is me... I love Gong Yoo and I want to own all of the movies he is in even if I don't like them... Just gotta make sure I order ones with Subtitles lmaooo