Before 'it' happened

"Jackson!" The girl yelled after him holding an iPad, "haha, someone posted this and all of the internet knows you now!!!!" Jackson ran to her and face palmed when he saw what the video was about. "I thought you said, you will only keep this for your OWN Amusement!!!" "I am SO SORRY Master Jackson but it was just too funny to be kept for myself."
A few weeks after
"A delivery is here for Jackson Yi!" The post officer said. "Coming!" Yelled Jackson's mom.
*time skip to after opening the delivery
"OMG! Jackson! You are invited to be a pop idol by one of the most famous entertainment companies!!!" Jackson's parents were both so happy for him and told the girl next door. What wasn't expected was that both Jackson and the girl wasn't as happy as they thought they should be. Both thinking about the other and what if he actually became an idol. What will she do. The. Both of them remembered the childish memories... *memories*
"Jackson! Do you like me?" The little 4 year old asked the 5 year old boy with red cheeks. The boy leaned in and kissed the girl on the cheeks and said, "of course, when I grow up I only want to marry you!" The two innocent but cute kids walked away holding hands...
*back to reality*
A weeks after the offer, Jackson and his parents decided he should go chase his dream career. Jackson left and the last words to her were "Wait for me. I will come back to marry you. Always know I LOVE YOU!"
Leaving the girls with these words, he left taking the girl's heart with him. The girl cried for the rest of the year not knowing what she can do without him.
Even though they are only 10 years old, they don't know the cruel world out there yet and what they have is pure love.
To be continued...
---------------------------------------------- Author's Note
I'm very sorry for the bad storyline and grammar because my English is quite sucky.
Thank you for reading this