His back is full of sadness

The girl returned with big packets of food (mostly junk food;). As she came into Jackson's house, there was a back facing her and she knew right away whose it is, but the once familiar back seemed strangely unfamiliar. Without thinking for another time, she ran up and hugged him. "Jackson, I missed you);" the girl said while sobbing. "Let go..." Jackson said with a cold voice, "don't touch me"
---------------------------------------------- Girl's POV:
Is this really him? The cold eye contact and the cold voice? What happened to my Jackson? He used to be so warm and loving. What happened? WHY?
----------------------------------------------
The girl is very cautious with her actions and doesn't want Jackson to be angry or upset but due to these reasons, she kept quite a big gap between them. As the night came and the girl had to go back home, she waved goodbye to everyone but she kept an eye out for Jackson. As she expected he didn't even notice her and continued to play his game.
---------------------------------------------- That night the girl washed her face with tears and didn't even sleep for a second. She was filled with sadness and couldn't get over how cold Jackson has been to her, as it is her first time meeting him again in what a million years but what his attitude back to her just made her depressed. The second day, she went to school and couldn't focus on anything. Her friends didn't know what happened to the bubbly girl she was just 12 hours ago.
---------------------------------------------- Jackson's POV:
I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry. I can't possibly be with you anymore. I'm so impure and I'm not the right one for you. Jackson knows he's upset the girl but he also knows, if he doesn't do this, he will hurt her even more...
What's going to happen???
Continue next chapter...
---------------------------------------------- Author's note:
Thank you to those who are supporting my fanfic and I really hope, you don't mind my bad grammar.
Love you all
See you next chapter