Him on the Stage

It's been about a few years already. Whenever the girl saw him on the stage or in an mv, her heart beat quickens and skips. She knew this boy on the screen is her childhood friend but somehow some things that were so familiar also seems so distanced now.
---------------------------------------------- Girls's POV:
Jackson, how come in just a few years, your popularity rose from anti-fans to millions of fans. You should remember I'll always be your number 1 fan. You have matured quite a lot but you are still you. In my heart, you are never going to change.
---------------------------------------------- As the girl watched him, a tear dropped from the corner of her eyes without noticing. She's cried every time she say him on the screen, the one that she knew since little now seemed so distanced and unfamiliar. His eyes used to be warm and loving, now his eyes seemed like they are hollow, even his smile didn't seem real. But no one else noticed except for her.
---------------------------------------------- "Daughter! Jackson's coming home!!!" The girl's mum called out from the kitchen as she just received a call from her neighbour.
Girl's POV:
He's coming home, finally he's coming home... why did he come home so late..
"Mum, I'm going to buy a present for him to welcome him back." The girl yelled from the front door...
To be continued...
----------------------------------------------
Author's note
Hehe. This story is really bad and I hope the people reading this won't mind my poor grammar.
Thank you for reading