She can't remember

*Crash*
"No! No! No!" Jackson shouted pushing out of Katherine's grasp.
He stood next to the girl, she looked so different... so pale... so drained... so BLOODY!!!
Yes, the girl was lying in a big puddle of blood, the blood was no other than her own blood.
Jackson sobbed...
She opened her eyes and said (whispered) with her last breath, "Live well and be ha.....p...py........"
It was suddenly so quiet and all Jackson could hear was the sobs coming from his own mouth.
---------------------------------------------- Jackson's POV
No! No! No! This is not happening! This can NOT be happening! Why?! Why?! Why?! We promised to be couples!! You promised to always love me!! You said you won't love anyone but me!! Why am I so stupid!! I was the one who caused this!! I am so dumb!!! Why? Oh! Why did I agree to Katherine!??? Why did I even meet up with her???!!
---------------------------------------------- The ambulance came soon after.
Jackson didn't let go of the girl for one second.
They arrived in the hospital, so Jackson was forced to let go and wait outside...
The mums arrived after Jackson called them, Jackson's mum slapped her son and yelled at him.
Jackson wasn't in the mood to fight but also knowing it is his fault.
The girl's mum was traumatised and crying her heart out, Jackson's mum comforted her but that didn't make much difference.
The operation was soon finished but Jackson felt like something wasn't right...
---------------------------------------------- Two days later...
"Doctors!!! Why isn't she waking up! Is she going to die?" Jackson yelled and close to crying.
"She's going to be fine... just ... give her SOME time..." the doctors can't believe the famous Jackson Yi is crying for What?? A girl?? The doctors walked away...
---------------------------------------------- The Girl's POV:
So bright... where am I?
I can't remember anything...
What's that blurry figure...?
Why does my head hurt...?
Who... is the person sitting there?
---------------------------------------------- The girl's eyes fluttered open. Jackson was so surprised and whispered, "do u feel ok? Do u need me to call the doctors?" What Jackson didn't expect the answer to be was...
"Who are you...?" The girl said with a rough voice.
"And why am I here?"
---------------------------------------------- Jackson's POV:
No, no, no! Why can't she remember me? Why did this have to happen? I'm going to kill Katherine... she is going to DIE!!!
Why out of everyone am I the one to be forgotten.
---------------------------------------------- Author's notes:
I'm sorry for not updating for a long time...
Assignments and tests just got to me.
I hope you like my story and excuse my bad English.
See you next chapter...