Chapter 1 : Sneaking out and Nikki

A bird flew inside my room with a letter on its neck, I knew what was gonna happen tonight. Its Kinyoubi, the night of parties. Usually I just walk away, but a 315 year old vampire can still be grounded.

Feeling excited of sneaking out again, I grabbed my clothes and make ups and put it in a bag, after that, I sprayed platinum on my clothes and tied my hair and jumped out my window.

I was falling.

5 more floors...

4...

3...

2...

I pushed the wall using my feet and held the branch of an old Fire tree and hid in the leaves as a guard passed down and did patrols. I moved slowly and leaped towards the palace walls. As I grew closer, I extended my nails, transforming them to claws and using it to stop my self from falling. After a few seconds of steadying myself, I climbed up. I thought of the movies that humans watched, was it spiderman? It took me almost a minute to climb the walls and when I reached the top, I took a whistle from my pocket and whistled. A few moments later, a saber tooth tiger was waiting below, not waisting a second, I jumped. Just as I was about to land on top of him, an alarm was triggered and guards were pointig at me. I tensed and asked him to run as fast as he could. I could feel them slowly building up a force feild around the palace's exit. I urged him to move faster and just like in the books that I've read, we managed to escape a milisecond before it closed.

Almost half an hour later

I was sitting at Nikki's bed while waiting for her to pick her outfit,I always insist she change first before I do. She takes time to choose her clothes and she is the only one I can trust to not change my hair to sunshine blonde when Im not looking.

Yellow isnt my color, it makes me look like an innocent little girl waiting for cookies.

She picked a maroon dress with lace designs and showed it to me, as if asking for permission.

I nodded to her and she went to the bathroom to use it. I stood up and looked at my wrinkle-free dress.

Perks of having a best friend who is a witch.

I started undressig and used it, it looked it. I was a navy blue deep V neck dress that shows my midriff.

(When the author sucks at describing 😂😂)

I looked at the mirror and did silly poses and face

I looked at the mirror and did silly poses and face. And then I started applying my make up. I didnt like applying too much since its hard to take off so I just applied a light foundation, water proof mascara, wouldn't want to look like a panda when I'm dancing, and lipstick.

I knocked on the bathroom door and asked.

"Did the toilet bowl eat you?" I heard her laugh and answered.

"I was starstruck by the girl I saw, which is me by the way." She opened the door and the way her outfit fitted like a glove made me whistle.

She was wearing a maroon lace dress that has a very deep V neck.

"It screams 'Innocent with an Edge'." She laughed and walked around me and said.

"This dress is the silver lining between sexy and classy. What should we call that gray line?"

"Scarlet Smith."

A few minutes before going out, I asked Nikki if she could color my hair something light.

"You mean like blonde?" She looked like a kid during christmas, excited.

I paused for a few seconds. I mean, would it look okay? I looked at the mirror again and nodded then sat on the chair, I gave her my ruby pendant and she started doing incantations and almost 10 minutes later she gave it to me. It looked like a topaz gem and when I wore it, it slowly turned my hair to gold.

"It wont last that long since I'm not usually doing that kind of spells, probably 5 hours or less." I shrugged my shoulders and answered.

"Trust me, it would only take 3 hours for them to find me." She shook her head and teleported us to Raven City.