Chapter 5 : Itty Bitty Problem

Scarlet

I took a deep breath and groaned. If I dont hurry up I'm gonna end up on house arrest... again.

"Look, I really really need to go so why dont you let me go and we can talk about this... thing again next time, yeah?"

I looked at him hopefully and he just raised his eyebrows at me while I crossed my arm.

"No."

Kuso

"Look here hotshot, I have an important thing to do other than to argue with you so unless you wanna keep your hands to yourself, you need to let me go. Now." I shot him a glare and listened.

I felt movements a few meters south east and did the most stupid descision.

I ran away holding his hand.

Not because I like him its just that... he wont let go.

Yeah right

Ugh. Why am I arguing with myself?

--

Exactly an hour after that escape mission, I am now silently walking while still holding his hand. Or him holding my hand.

"Any idea where we are going Alpha?" I cocked an eyebrow at his direction and almost tripped when he suddenly stopped.

"Aren't you the one leading?" He looked genuinely confused and that's when something clicked in my brain.

We are lost

I groaned and started to look around. Huh. Red marks on the tree. A bone on top of a tree. Then a shadow passed.

We are so dead.

Of all lands that he, and maybe I too, went he chose the Wyvern's Lair.

"Alpha. I think we're screwed." I whispered to him.

"Yeah? How can you tell?"

And then a roar echoed.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before we ran, still holding hands.

It would've been romantic if :

A. I believe that we are mates.

B. I'm not on my heels.

C. A wyvern isnt after our asses.

Other that the HHWR is nice.

But sometimes, your luck runs out and you didn't the tree root and trip.

I hissed as and looked at foot. I took off my heels and tried standing up. No good, it started swelling a bit and would take an hour before it heals.

An hour that I dont have because... well I may or may not live long enough to do so.

Contrary to myths, it takes a few minutes or hours to heal an injury. A painful process to be honest.

I was about to hide when somebody hoisted me up and threw me over his shoulder and started running.

Oh I almost forgot about him.

And the wyvern roared again.

But It definitely didnt forget about him.

--
Hello people.

Japanese test was hard. I think I got 70/90 or if I'm lucky 75.

Share your thoughts!