Chapter 7 : Blue Lake Pack (Filler #2)

The moment I touched her fur, I know I wasn't gonna let go.

I started making faces and baby voices to her. She looks uncomfortable which makes her more cute.

"Aww. You cute cute cuuute thing."

She started to slowly back away but I wasn't planning to let her go. She's mine now.

I rubbed my face against hers and just... ugh

"Why do you have to be so cute? Huh? Huh? You fwuffy wittle wolfie." She seemed to take it as an insult and growled at me, making Neanderthal grown back.

"Tsk, don't do that you jealous wolf. It ain't her fault she's cute. You on the other hand look like a stallion." I said and walked back to him.

"Geez, didn't know you'd be jealous of a girl." I said laughing as I ran my fingers against his fur.

He stayed silent and just... looked at me.

His golden eyes burned bright when he stared at me. His stance is somewhat dominant at the same time relaxed.

Beautiful.

I came back to reality when I felt the spell wear off. It's kinda like stepping out of a pool and you can feel the water dripping down your body.

I looked at my hair and saw that it is red again.

I shook my head and looked back at the wolf.

"I need to go." I told him.

He let out a growl and his stance became tense, so did the other wolves.

Does this mean I need to escape on my own?

I gulped and let out a sigh.

"Look, I don't want anyone getting hurt but would you let me go? I don't know why you keep saying I'm your mate but I'm not supposed to have one!"

He suddenly shifted and took a step towards me.

"Why aren't you supposed have one? As far as I'm concerned, you can't reject your mate when they're not in front of you."

I slowly walked back and let out a deep sigh.

"Just let me go."

My body tensed, ready to escape.

I have to go back.

Or there would be a massacre.

All because I decided to go to the club and let this man take me away.