Chapter 2 : Here in Raven City

We arrived a few feet away from Raven City's entrance. Nikki and I linked our arms and walked inside. Before we went inside, a healer got a sample of our blood and input our blood in a device which classifies us -racist I know- and records who went in the city.

As we entered the city, flying carriages were lined up, there were also a few floating restaurants passing by the river, and almost a dozen of stables for pegasaurs; a flying horse with canines and Polardogs which are like polar bears in size.

We decided to take the flying carriage on our way to the top of Raven City. On our way, we saw thousands of buildings. Some fancier than the others and some are weird. For example, Amelia's House of Cards, it's just a 1 storey building but when you enter the place it has 4 floors.

As we arrived on top of Karasu Mountain, we saw what we were looking for, Bar 99. Made famous by a wizard who makes the best wine and was passed down to his descendants.

We made our way to the entrance, they made the same process of taking a sample of blood and input it in a device, after that we were free to go wherever we want.

The club has 3 themes. Roses is the first theme, its located a few meters away from the entrance. It has wooden benches and tables, laterns hanging everywhere, a cabin looking kitchen and bar. The bar is located at the porch and a few wooden stools are present. A few meters away from this is a big wall. It looks like an old wall with ivy vines covering it but its actually the Club. Once you enter the wooden door, the other side is worlds apart from Roses. The neon lights, modern bar, booths and dance floor screams 'modern'. This is the only theme where hard drinks are served.Then the last theme is Pool Party. It has a pool, tiki torches, and the floor sand. It isnt outside the building but the illusion makes it feel like you're actually at the beach. Its also the only part of the club that isnt bathe in darkness.

Raven City has always been dark, hence the name. But because of magic and creations, it looks like sea of stars when you fly above it, or when you look at it from the top of Karasu Mountain.