Chapter 3 : Woah, What?!

We started making our way to the Club. Many supernaturals were also on their way there like vampires, werewolves, witches and a few gargoyles and faes. As we entered the establishment, we were embraced by darkness and neon lights. We smiled and made our way to the counter.

Nikki and I decided to drink a few bottles of beer before hitting the dance floor. We were dancing like there's no tomorrow, laughing, drinking and occasionally flirting. This is life. Doing what you want without people judging you. Being what you want. As time passed by, we decided to sit and observe them.

"Hey, I need to go to the comfort room. Be right back." She just waved her hand at me and continued drinking.

As I entered the comfort room, I did my business and washed my hands. After that, I re-applied my lipstick and checked the pendant. Still have around 2 hours before it wears off and an hour before the royal guards will catch me.

I exited the bathroom and almost tripped on someone's foot. Good thing the person who almost got me kissing the floor held my arm. I looked up and saw him look at me with his forest green eyes darken. I raised my eyebrow at him and took his hands of me before saying.

"Thanks but I need to go."

I was about to walk away when he said. "Red hair, red eyes, and a vampire." He smirked.

"General Smith, also known as Princess Scarlet." Then he walked closer to me. "Also known as my mate."

---

Sooo... how was it?
Please comment I want to know your thoughts, suggestions and so.

Sorry if the previous update was short. Wattpad went crazy and I just noticed it now.